Chapter 11 part 1

The wedding is here I really hope this is a good chapter.  I thought it was, I really enjoyed writing this!!!! :)

“Wake up we have to get ready” was the first words out of Valerie’s mouth that morning. I slowly started to wake up until I realized what today was.  When it registered I shot up out of bed causing the girls to giggle to themselves.  All three of them were wide awake; I was surprised I wasn’t the first one up because I was so excited.  Well at least I was until all the nerves hit me, it finally started to feel real like this was really happening.

I was frozen standing in front of my friends with them all giving me concerned looks.  “I think it just hit me… the realization that this isn’t just a dream” I explained to them.  The girls relaxed at this statement.

“It will be okay just think happy thoughts right now” Eleanor told me cheerful.

We all decided to stay at the hotel for breakfast so we could relax this morning and take our time getting ready.  The four of us went down to the lobby area where they served breakfast in the next room over.  I guess the guys had the same idea because right when we sat down at a table the elevator doors opened and out came the five boys.

“Oh no!  He can’t see you go hide” the girls told me before Harry could see me. 

I scurried off in the opposite direction the boys came from and when the coast was clear I made a run for the elevators.  Although I would have loved to go kiss Harry good morning I knew I didn’t want to see him before the wedding.  Luckily Danielle saw the boys coming before I did so we were able to avoid seeing each other too early.

When I reached my room I got a text from the girls saying they would bring something up to me.  I really wish I could have stayed to eat but I guess this will have to do.

I quickly typed a ‘thank you’ reply and waited for them to be back.

Harry’s POV:

The boys woke me up by jumping on the bed and screaming at me to get my lazy butt up.

“I want… to… sleep” I said tired as ever.  I didn’t have a hangover necessarily but I felt really tired from just having a bit too much.

“No get up we are going down to the lobby for breakfast” Louis said.

I perked up a tiny bit when I heard the word food.  I heard a laugh coming from one of the boys so I looked around.

Of course it was Niall, he loves food so much I bet that boy would marry food if he could.  Then I remembered… I was getting married today.

I jumped up out of bed and put a shirt on to go down for breakfast.  When we got down there we saw Valerie, Danielle, and Eleanor sitting down at a table. 

Where was Callie, I was wondering as we were greeted with smiling faces from the girls.

“Good morning” they greeted us.

“Danielle, Eleanor you both made it” Liam and Louis said and ran over to their girlfriends.

“Did you boys have fun last night” Eleanor asked us.

Liam was looking quite proud and he was too perky for the morning.  I sometimes thought he was lucky that he couldn’t drink because at least he doesn’t have to worry about feeling crappy the morning after.

“Yes we did” he said hugging his girlfriend.  Louis did the same as he walked over to Eleanor.

I went to go get some food I knew I would feel better once I got something in my system.  It just felt like any ordinary day at this point.  I got some eggs and went back to sit with the group.