Chapter 6

I tried to make this one longer.  Lots of thing happen during this chapter and I hope everynone likes it. Sorry for any tyops I justwanted to get this up realy fast.

The week passed a little slowly, but Harry had kept his promise and Skyped me every night.  It was the morning of the appointment I had about an hour before Louis and I were leaving.  He had told the others not to worry about it and he would take me, it was not big deal.  We ate cereal for breakfast and got dressed to head out.

Are you ready?” he asked me as we were getting into his car.

“I guess, I am as ready as I will ever be.”  I replied, I was happy I was going to get to see Harry but I was nervous for my first ultrasound. 

The car ride went by very fast; as we pulled in to the parking lot I looked around for any indication of a car that may be Harry’s.  With no luck I stepped out of the car.  Louis could tell I was getting really nervous so he grabbed my hand and we walked into the doctor’s office.

As soon as I stepped in I saw Harry sitting down reading a magazine and I quickly ran to him.  It felt really good to be in his arms again.  He kissed me on my head but I brought his face down to mine and kissed him on his lips.

“I missed you” I breathed.

Louis was standing awkwardly still in the doorway.  He really didn’t have to stay for this.  “Louis you don’t have to stay, you can go have fun if you want” I told him.

He looked a little relieved and left.

I went to go sign in and then took a seat next to Harry.  He looked a lot better from when I first saw his after the incident.  We sat and waiting for them to call me back. 

Harry instantly picked up that I was nervous so he told me to sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.  I missed this so much when he was gone.  I took in his familiar scent and I automatically started to feel better.

The doctor called me back so I stood up and Harry took my hand as we followed the doctor back to the ultrasound room.

“Hi Callie, I am Doctor Kim, I will be your doctor throughout your pregnancy.”  She greeted me.  Then turned to Harry, “You must be the father” she said smiling at him.

I started to worry what if someone recognizes him here?  He could get into a lot of trouble. 

“It’s okay,” he whispered into my ear as if he could read my mind and he knew what I was thinking.  The he squeezed my hand reassuringly.

The doctor led us to the room and told me to lie down on the chair thing that was reclined and I had to put me feet up in little compartments that were made to put your feet in.  It was a little embarrassing being in this position.  My stomach had butterflies I didn’t exactly like that I was pretty such spreading my legs open in public.  Harry was still at my side holding my hand.

“Okay,” the doctor said cheerfully “are you ready to see your baby?” she asked.

“Yes we are” Harry answered for the both of us.

“Great, well I am going to put this cold gel on your stomach and move this instrument around, you will see your baby on this screen” she said while pointing to a screen by my head.

The gel was very cold and it felt a little weird when she was rubbing it around with her special instrument.  It only took a second before we saw our baby on the screen.

“That’s beautiful” I said as I felt a tear roll down my cheek.  Harry was staring in awe at the screen, the he looked at me and said “you’re beautiful” as he kissed me.