Chapter 15

still Callie's POV

“Is everything alright” Liam asked me.

I didn’t know how to respond to that; I was too busy trying to remember that one night when Harry and I had too much to drink.  Neither of us could remember anything from that night… did we…?

“Liam we need to find Harry” I said hurriedly.

“Is everything alright” he asked again.

“I am not one hundred percent sure to be honest” I replied starting to walk in the direction of the waterslide.

Harry’s POV

Louis, Zayn and I were fooling around and acting like idiots and not young adults, but we didn’t seem to care too much we were having too much fun.

“So have you and Callie… well… you know” Louis asked waggling his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes as Zayn shook his head.

“Louis it was their honeymoon what do you think” he stated.

After going on the slide a couple times we started to make our way back to the pool to get in the hot tub.  That’s when we saw Liam and Callie coming toward us in a hurry.

“Harry I need to talk to you” she said out of breath.

I followed her as we walked ahead of the boys “what’s up babe” I said not picking up on the problem.

“Well you know that one night back at the hotel” she asked.

“Yeah of course I remember it… well most of it… you know what I mean” I said confused at what was going on.

“Did we… well… you know” she said nervously.

I had to think back to that night and focus really hard.  I tried to retrace everything that happened but I wasn’t positive.

“We might have, why?” I asked putting my hand on her shoulder.

“Well you know how we said we could try again to have a baby but we haven’t tried yet because we were being safe every time we were together” she asked still not getting to the point.

“Yeah” I said prompting her.

“Well I think I may be pregnant” she said finally.

My jaw hit the floor when I heard this.  “How do you know for sure” I asked.

“I don’t it’s just a feeling, but it would all add up and make sense” she sounded scared.

“Oh come on baby, you don’t need to be scared.  Maybe this is our second chance and it is for the beat” I said soothing her.

“When can we find out for sure” I asked, I was ready to be a father and I was really hoping Callie’s theory was true.

“Well there is a doctor on the ship, maybe we could go down and see” she said burying her face into my shirt.

“Hey what’s going on” I heard someone call from behind.  I looked back and saw Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall standing there.

“Well guys… we might be having a baby” I announced.

Callie’s POV

I was frozen standing there, they boys were all excited and talking all at once but I wasn’t hearing any of it.  I wanted to be excited but it was hard after what we just went through, plus we weren’t even positive about anything yet and I didn’t want to let anyone down.