Chapter 10

I know this is very short but I just thought it would be a good place to end the chapter.  I know I said I thought the next chapter after this would be the wedding but I thought I should split it up into two parts the first one benig the morning of the wedding and the next one being the actual wedding.  The first part will be up tonight and possibly the second part.

The rest of the week went by faster than I would have imagined.  It was now the night before the wedding and it was also the night of my bachelorette party and Harry’s bachelor party.  I was a little afraid the boys would all go out and get drunk and be hung over tomorrow.

“Liam” I stopped them before they left for their night of fun.  “Please don’t let them get drunk having a good time is one thing but please be the daddy direction that I know and love” I told him.

I really have some to love the boys they are like my brothers and I was really hoping they didn’t do something stupid.

He smiled at me “I promise we will be good” he said kissing my forehead before turning to head out with the boys.

I relaxed a little but now it was time to say bye to Harry the next time I would see him would be when I am walking down the aisle tomorrow.  I got chills just thinking about it, I was really excited and nervous at the same time.

He enveloped me in a big kissing me “be good and don’t do anything I wouldn’t” he said cheekily winking.  I couldn’t help but playfully slap his arm, knowing Harry I didn’t even want to think about what he meant by that.

“Have a good night haz” I said looking up into his sparkling green eyes.

“Good night babe you too” he said kissing me one more time, then letting go he turned to start walking out the door but then he paused “I love you” he said smiling.  Then before I could respond he turned back and walked out with the rest of the boys.

I was a little hesitant after that but I just shook it off and followed Val to what is now our room for the night so we could go get ready.

“Oh quit worrying he will be fine” she told me playfully.  I could tell this would be a long night but hey it was definitely going to be fun.

I smiled at her as we walked into the room.  “So what did you have in mind for tonight?”  I asked her curiously.

She didn’t say anything but I had a unsettling feeling at the way she was smirking at me.  We were now dressed to go out and party but instead of heading out she sat down and got comfy.  I looked at her very confused, why did we get dressed up to sit in my hotel room.

My question was answered within a matter of seconds when there was a knock on the door and a guy was standing there.  I got up to answer it and automatically when I saw how he was dressed everything made sense.  My skin felt all hot and I just knew this was wrong, I didn’t want this at all.

“Um… yeah… sorry you are in the wrong place” I explained to the male stripper standing in my hotel room doorway.  Before he could say anything I slammed the door in his face and glared at Valerie.

“Really?” was all I could manage.  I stomped off to the bathroom so I could be alone.  I mean for crying out loud I am getting married tomorrow and I am still shook up about the miscarriage, how could she think this was funny.

She followed me to the bathroom door but she was doubling over in laughter she could say anything.  Finally she composed herself, “oh come on it was a joke that wasn’t the real plans for tonight” she told me trying not to laugh again.

I slowly opened the door and let her explain herself. 

Apparently it was just a joke and she was taking me out for a girls night out on the town.  I was satisfied with this so I went along with it.