Peter/Reader - Thanks Jenna

"Hey Peter."
"Hey Chloe." He steps onto the sidewalk as you meet him after school.
"Do you want to go get some food with me and Jenna? We're going to (your fav restaurant)."
"Sure. I'll meet you there." He smiles as he heads off to find his car in the parking lot. You smile back as he walks away, before getting in your car with Jenna.
~~
At the moment you were all dying laughing, most likely causing customers to become angry and complain. But you didn't care, you were just having a good time with your best friends.
"Omg." You couldn't breathe as you replayed a joke over in your head Peter had said.
"Ooh, Chloe likes Peter." Jenna cooed as you blushed, hiding behind your unruly, brown hair. You had already finished eating, but if you hadn't your appetite would have disappeared. Jenna's face dropped as she saw your face turn pink. Peter looked over at you, curious, as you avoided his gaze.
"I'm so sorry, Chloe, I didn't know you really liked him. I'm sorry." You nodded.
"It's okay. It's fine." You looked over at Peter and looked down at your lap.
"Excuse me." Peter stood up to go pay for the food as you tried to hide your embarrassment by checking your phone screen for any missed notifications. None.
~~
"Bye, Peter." You got into your car as Jenna slid into the passenger side, watching Peter get into his car and drive away. You started the engine before driving Jenna home.
Peters Pov
Did Chloe really like me? I'd felt the same but had been too scared to say anything. Huh; Spider-Man too afraid to speak how he felt.
~~
Your Pov (Bold is Peter's texts)
Hey
Hey
Sorry about earlier. Jenna had no idea.
It's okay, I understand. Um I just..
You waited for him to finish his sentence.
I was wondering if you would like to meet me at the park tomorrow after school. I have to tell you something.
Okay, sure. See you tomorrow.
Bye
Bye
~
You had been anxious all day at school wondering what Peter had to tell you at the park. Did he not want to be friends anymore because of what happened? Did he hate you? No Chloe. Stop being stupid, he doesn't hate you. But as much as you didn't want to believe it, you couldn't help thinking it was true. You hastily got in your car and headed to the park to meet him.
~
You got out of the car and saw his figure sitting underneath a tree. You walked over to him before sitting down, leaning against the back of the tree. He looked over at you, staring at you with a fondness in his eyes. Your brows furrowed.
"I'm sor-" You started to apologize about earlier.
"You're beautiful, Chloe." You we're taken aback by his comment. You whispered a thank you as your cheeks turned slightly pink, butterflies filling your stomach.
"Just so you know," he said, "I've had a crush on you, too. Since the beginning of the year." You couldn't believe he was telling you this. He'd liked you for as long as you'd liked him.
"Me too." You whispered meekly as you looked at him. What was going to happen now? Was he going to kiss you or leave or something? He leaned in towards you as you leaned in too. He wrapped his arms around you, enveloping you in a hug. You wrapped your arms around him, expecting something else, but enjoying the friendliness of this much more. You felt his heart beat against yours and you felt so peaceful. He finally knew and he liked you back. You let out a sigh.
"Thank you, Pete." His nickname came spilling out of your lips. You pulled out of the hug, before smiling softly at him. You were already very close so it didn't surprise you when he leaned in to kiss you. Your lips met and fireworks exploded inside your head, all the way down to your toes. Your lips melded together, the kiss rough but soft. His lips grazed yours as you put your hands to his face, moving a hand through his hair. Out of breath, you both parted, little uneven breaths exiting your lips as you stared at each other.
"Thanks, Jenna." You said, laughing as Peter laughed with you.
Fin.