Peter/Tony - Oops

This one's a lot shorter. Enjoy! :)
"Hey, Kid, we're here." Tony woke Peter as he got out of the driver side after parking the car in the garage of the tower. Peter blinked away the sleep as he felt his headache return to him full force, pounding behind his eyes. A cold sweat forced itself over his body as he felt his hunger begin to knaw at his stomach once more.
He had forgotten to eat breakfast this morning and he hadn't eaten much lunch at school he'd been so busy. The result was now causing him to feel weak and clammy. He fidgeted with his seat belt until he got out of it, his fingers shaking as he slowly opened the passenger side door of Tony's expensive car and put his feet on the ground. He could see Tony standing to the right of him, waiting, so he stabled himself before grasping the edges of the car and pulling himself out of his seat. He didn't make it far as his legs fell out from under him, result of the lack of food in his stomach. Tony caught him, putting one hand under his arm and the other around his waist for support.
"Kid, you okay?" The kid tried to answer but all that came out was mumbles as he saw black spots in his vision.
"Mm okay. Jus' weak. Didn' eat anything."
"Okay. Can you get upstairs if I help you?" Peter nodded but Tony could barely see him perform the motion as they slowly progressed toward the stairs, the older man bearing much of the teenagers weight. Once they made it upstairs, Tony helped Peter onto the couch before running to get a cold cloth, some crackers, and a Sprite.
Peters stomach was cramping from having nothing to digest and he couldn't keep his eyes open, the lights were so bright. Tony came back with the items and felt a pang in his chest for the young superhero. Peter was curled in a fetal position, wrapping his arms around his waist and burying his head in a pillow to block the light of the room. Tony got the memo and dimmed the lights, hearing Peter sigh at the change.
"Pete, can you sit up for me and try to eat? We need to get something in your stomach." He just wanted to sleep but he complied.
"It hurts, Mr. Stark." He whispered to Tony as he took small sips of the fizzy drink and a few bites of cracker.
Tony nodded, "I know, Kid. You'll be better soon." The man made sure Peter ate at least three crackers and drank half his cup of soda before sitting down on the couch next to the tired boy and letting him rest his head on the mans lap as he fell asleep to the soft sound of Tony's breathing. Tony eventually did the same after running his fingers through Peters hair. He would be okay.