Peter/Steve - It Happens

This chapter includes wetting. If uncomfortable with this topic, don't read.
Peter whimpered softly, as his cheeks flushed red from embarrassment. He really had to go to the bathroom but he was in the middle of training with Steve and he didn't want to sound babyish by saying he had to pee. So, he decided to hold it longer than he had already. He could feel the ever growing need spread through his stomach as he held it in, trying so hard not to let out noises as small drops escaped his body into his underwear, making them slightly damp.
"Is something wrong, Peter?" Peter turned to the soldier and shook his head, cheeks flushing even redder.
"No sir. Everything's fine." The soldier nodded, apparently oblivious to Peters issue as they continued to fight. All the movements were making it harder for the teenager to hold it in.
Just a few more minutes and then you can excuse yourself to the bathroom during break, Peter told himself as he slid under and between Steve's legs when the man swung at him with his shield. He used his web shooters to yank the mans feet from under him once he stood, causing another few drops to escape his body. It took all his willpower not to let it go right there. He pulled at the tight suit and continued fighting until he'd gotten pinned down by Steve.
"Surrendering yet?" Steve asked with a smirk as Peter shook his head.
"Never." Standing up, he let out a squeal as it became impossibly hard to hold in everything. He bit his lip as he squeezed his thighs shut against his manhood trying to keep himself from releasing all the liquids he'd consumed today.
"Parker, are you sure you're okay?" Peter almost answered no but held it in. Steve was one of the only avengers who treated him like an adult instead of a kid. He didn't want that to change, especially over this. He nodded yes and tried his hardest to keep it in as he took his fighting stance. He punched Steve in the chin as the man hit him in the collarbone making him stumble backwards a few steps giving Steve the perfect shot with his foot to Peters lower region. At the impact, Peter cried out, relieved himself as he fell to the floor. He sighed as they left his body, staining his suit and the floor. Once he realized what was happening, his face flushed so red he assumed he looked like a tomato. Omg he just wet himself in front of Steve Rodgers!! Frickin Captain America!! He hung his face in embarrassment as the soldier just watched the event happen, mouth hanging open in shock, shield glued to his hand. It was silent other than the sound of liquid hitting the floor and the occasional soft moan from Peters lips at the pleasure of his bladder finally being empty. Once Peter was finished, he glanced up at Steve wearily. The man closed his gaping mouth and stood there as tears formed in Peters eyes, starting to fall down his cheeks. He'd never been more embarrassed in his life. Steve snapped out of his trance and kneeled down in front of the crying teenager, shushing him and wiping the tears from the boys eyes. He'd moved his shield to the back of his suit.
"Hey, Peter it's okay. It's okay, calm down. It's nothing to worry about." Peter nodded into Steve's chest, his hair hanging in front of his eyes, as he held on loosely to Steve's chest. He noticed the older mans knees were slowly getting wet from his accident and his face flushed again as he laid there in the mans embrace.
"I-I'm sorry..I didn't mean..i-" Peter started.
"Shh. It's okay. Let's just get you cleaned up." Steve pulled Peter slightly away from him and let the suit clad teenager continue to hold on to his chest as they stood up. Peter could feel the liquid dripping down his legs and he cringed at the feeling.
Steve noticed. "Peter, I'll take you to my room. It's closer." The teenager nodded, letting go of Steve's chest and walking gingerly out the doors of the training room to the elevator a few steps away. The two superheroes arrived at Steve's room a few minutes later, the soldier entering first, Peter following behind. His room had the same design as Peters, but his was cleaner. In all honesty, it looked like no one lived here at all. The only evidence was Steve's bag on top of the chair in the corner and his toiletries in the bathroom.
"There's extra towels in the bathroom and you can borrow some of my clothes." Steve said as he pulled out a spare T-shirt and sweats for the teenager that were really oversized. Peter blushed as he took the clothes and disappeared into the bathroom.
~
Peter exited the bathroom feeling way better after his shower. He found Steve laying on the bed, back resting against the headboard. He was watching an old black and white film. At seeing Peter exit the bathroom, he turned the volume down.
"Feeling better?"
"Yeah. Thanks." Peter replied as he held his dampened suit in his hands. He'd washed it out during his shower.
"Um..I'm gonna go but I'll see you around." He told Steve as the man stood up to walk towards him.
"Okay." Then the man did something unexpected. He pulled Peter into his arms and gave the teenager a hug, the younger man hesitating before wrapping his arms around the soldier. He liked the way it felt in the mans embrace. The two separated and Peter opened Steve's door before giving the man a smile and walking down the hallway to his own room with a small, hard-to-notice skip in his step.

Steve couldn't help but notice it.

(Alternate ending)

"Feeling better, Pete?" He asked.
"Yes sir-I mean Steve." Steve nodded as Peter walked over to sit on the end of the bed.
"Um..Steve, uh, thank you for helping me. That wasn't supposed to happen and I should've just excused myself. It was dumb of me and I didn't want to stop practice over it and-"
"Hey, hey, hey." Steve interrupted the teens apology rant and gave Peter a reassuring smile. "Calm down, Pete. It was nothing. I'm not going to tease you about it or tell the whole team about what happened." Peter nodded at the mans words and visibly relaxed, helping Steve relax as well.
"Did you want to stay here or go back to your own room? Either one is fine with me." Steve asked Peter as the younger man said he wanted to stay. This answer resulted in the two superheroes laughing at something (the both of them loving the way the other did so) on the tv while sitting next to each other eating chocolate they'd stolen from the kitchen, Peter getting it on the corner of his mouth as he took another bite and swallowed. Steve looked over at him, noticing the food on the corner of his mouth. He reached over and wiped it away without thought, not noticing what he did until after he'd done it, causing his cheeks to turn slightly pink. Peter had froze from Steve's actions and looked over at him.
"You had chocolate on your mouth." Steve told him quietly as Peter nodded. It was awkward for a moment as the two both gazed back at the tv, neither paying attention to what was playing on the screen.
Peter concluded the silence with, "About earlier." He looked down at his lap. He had to get this off his chest. "You um..you're the only person here who really treats me like an adult. And I didn't want that to change because of what happened." He concluded as Steve gazed at him. Peter noticed.
"What?" He asked, confused as Steve shook his head, laughing slightly and looking down at his lap.
"Nothing." He replied. "It's just.." He waited, looking at Peter once more. "You're so perfect." Peter was taken aback by Steve's words and couldn't speak. He'd had a crush on this man since forever. He never expected Steve to ever say those words. Especially about him. He was closing and opening his mouth like a fish and he could tell he was making Steve nervous for a reaction. He managed to shut his mouth and think before saying anything.
"I..uh..I've had a crush on you for forever." He blushed at his own words. "I just never had the nerve to tell you."
Steve nodded before leaning towards Peter quickly, attaching their lips together in a passionate kiss. Peter didn't expect this but he adjusted, lips moving back against Steve's just as quick. Steve tasted like chocolate and toothpaste, and Peter could smell his cologne through his clothes. Steve cupped Peters face as they kissed, needing more. The two lay there kissing until they ran out of breath, panting against each other's skin, foreheads pressed together.
"Wow." Steve said breathily as Peter smiled.
"Yeah." The two smiled as they sat in each other's arms happily, enjoying the bliss of the moment. Peter decided to have some fun with Steve so he pulled himself out of the soldiers arms and got off the bed. He retrieved his suit from the bathroom and walked out the door as the man called out breathlessly to him, "where are you going?"
He replied with a smirk. "My room. See you later Steve."