Rhythm Divine.

Ruby tried in vain for 5 weeks to paint, in the end May just threw everything on the bonfire while Ruby watched. When May sat down next to Ruby, Ruby just gave the burning painting goodies the finger.

They started looking for micro crystals in the evenings in the area of the forest around the lake and discovered to their amazement that micro plants were in abundance.

When they went to town Ruby had to do all the shopping when May took the taxi to Silkwood to give instructions to Argon on how to build a hobby room for their micro crystals. Ruby wanted to see Silkwood when it was finished and May didn't want Ruby to see the unfinished chandelier either so Ruby settled on doing the shopping.

At 2PM Ruby dropped off all the shopping bags in the Frons and went back to town looking for Meister. Meister handed her a thick book on micro plants, it was written in Essvee, there was enough fake text to bluff people who couldn't see in Essvee.

That evening Ruby sat inside reading the book while May built fishing flies. May was also busy with a book on fishing flies. May looked up and watched Ruby reading the book, Ruby was reading something on a page that just had a full sized drawing. May got up, walked to the light switch and switched off the lights. Ruby carried on reading. May switched on the lights again and sat down at the table again.

"So there is a secret color and you can even see it in total darkness" May said, "I caught you reading words in lines while the page showed a drawing".

Ruby looked at May and said "May, I won't lie to you and won't break an oath either so I am not going to answer that question".

May smiled and said "I knew it, I knew it". "So let's just say that hypothetically that there is an invisible color and invisible magic, how many people would there hypothetically be that could see it" May asked hypothetically.

"Hypothetically, 1 in a million people" Ruby answered while turning her book to the next page.

"So hypothetically the book on elder trees is something else written in an invisible color" May said, May was a very astute observer and had a memory to match her observation skills.

Ruby answered "Hypothetically it might be a magical book on crystals".

May and Ruby went back to what they were doing.

''''''

Silkwood was finally ready for handover. Ruby had showered then dried off in the hotel bedroom, the dress was laid out on the bed still in its wrapping, Ruby did her make-up and sneaked up to the bedroom door and opened it a niche. She wanted to see what May was wearing but only May's face and LD50's cage was visible. May was showing something to the dancing LD50 and softly said "... and no you can't have it".

"What are you doing with LD50" Ruby asked through the niche. "Uhm, er, giving LD50 a snack" May replied.

"Help me with the dress please" Ruby asked.

"Okay baby, close your eyes and I'll do the honors" May said.

Ruby went to stand in front of the full length mirror and closed her eyes.

May dressed Ruby in the dress that made a tinkling sound. Only after May zipped up Ruby's dress was Ruby was allowed to look.

It was stunning in the mirror, the dress was silk and covered in small long crystals. "It doesn't look quite right in this light" May said behind her. "It's stunning" Ruby said kissing May's hand on her shoulder.

Then Ruby saw the jacket sleeve and shirtsleeve on her shoulder. Ruby looked up at the Mirror at May's reflection behind her and said, "If you are wearing pants I am going to stab out your eyes".