{12}

I KNOW EVERY FANFIC WITH HAMILTON HAS THIS CHAPTER, BUT I HAD TO-

John POV

I was about to drift off, when my phone started buzzing like crazy.

________________________

Lexi🌹❤️: COME OVER TO MY PLACE HELPPPP

Lexi🌹❤️: 21 YEET STREET IS MY ADDRESS

Lexi🌹❤️: JOHHHNNNN

Lexi🌹❤️: HELPLEK MEEEEEE

Lexi🌹❤️: john please come over

Lexi🌹❤️: im scared

/////////////////////////////////////
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This terrified me.

I grabbed my things real quick, and hopped on my bike.

As soon as I left my apartment, I noticed it had been storming. Great. Peaches had told me about his fear of storms, and I was %90 sure Peach and Alex were the same dude.

When I arrived, I practically kicked open the door.

"I CAME AS SOON AS I HEARD!" I yelled, noticing it seemed like no one was home.

I explored the house, and found myself walking up the carpeted stairs of Washington's house.

"A-Alexander?" I stuttered as I walked into what seemed to be Hamilton's bedroom.

I didn't get a response, but as soon as the rain picked up pace, I heard shuffling under a nearby desk.

I walked over, and noticed a small figure curled up in a ball under said desk.

"Alex,"

He didn't speak as I sat down next to him, and held him close.

I helped slow his breathing, and snuggled with him comfortably.

"John..?" Alex susurrated.

"Hmm?"

"Please don't think I'm weird, but you look exactly like someone I know, or used to know..."

"What do you mean?"

"I-I think we've been sharing dreams... or were..."

"Alexander, are you Peach...?"

Both of us were lost in each others gaze.

"Y-Yeah, I am..."

Silence continued after that. I couldn't fathom the fact that I had just met my childhood friend. My love. My Peach.

Suddenly, our faces seemed to be closer and closer. Soon, our lips were just seconds from connecting.

"Alex! I got the corn nuts!" Washington bursted into the room.

Alex suddenly jumped away from me, and snatched the bag of BBQ corn nuts from his dad's hand.

"Is this that boy you keep talking about? Your name is John Laurens, right?" Washington grinned wide.

I nodded, still under that dang desk.

"Dad! Stop!" Alex was obviously embarrassed by then.

"Oh, come on! It's fine to have a crush. I don't care who you like, as long as it's not that Eliza girl, she seemed mean," Washington just made Alex even more flustered.

"W-Well I should be going..." I laughed nervously, standing up.

"Stay with us! We can was Alexander's favorite movie! The Little Mermaid!" He explained.

I could tell Alex was embarrassed, but it was obvious he wanted me to stay as well.

"I guess I could stay for a bit," I smiled.

Before I knew it, Washington, Alex, and I were stuffing popcorn into our mouths and listening to Ariel sing about all the shit in her cave.