{13}

Peggy POV

"Listen, all I'm saying is that I totally ship Theoliza," I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"For the last time, Theo and I are not dating!" Eliza argued.

"Sure thing, sis," Angelica grinned.

Angie and I were currently trying to convince Eliza that the date we had planned for her and Theo was a good idea.

"You know what? Since you were the one who planned this dumb thing, you have to pick an outfit out for me,"

"Okay," Angie and I agreed in unison.

After about two hours, she was all ready.

She had natural makeup on, a pale blue dress, and a jean jacket. It was really Good Girl™️, but it worked.

Suddenly, I noticed Eliza's phone had vibrated, signaling she got a text. At text from a certain Theodosia, in fact. She said she'd be at the park in about twenty minutes.

We ushered Eliza out, and made dirty jokes about it while eating Cheeto puffs.

Theodosia POV

I questioned if wearing my purple tee shirt, black shorts, and a leather jacket was the best choice for a date. Eliza was perfect, and I was basically the complete opposite.

"Theo!" Some girl suddenly ran up to me, and hugged me.

"Eliza!" I smiled.

We walked over to a bench next to a lake and sat down.

The sun had already set, and it was surprisingly romantic.

"So... I know we aren't really dating, but I'd love to-"

"Yes. We're dating,"

Eliza turned a light shade of pink, bringing out her eyes, "I love you,"

"I love you too,"