{7}

Eliza POV

After about two weeks, I had come up with a plan to make Alex jealous. Seeing as I was pansexual, I decided to flirt with a girl. Especially since both John and Alex were dudes.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked a girl with dark skin, wearing a lavender sweater and black jeans.

"What does a spoiled girl like you, need?" As she turned around to face me, she had a smug expression.

Did people really think I was spoiled? I mean, I was, but that didn't mean I had everything.

"It's important,"

"It's important my ass,"

"Please! Just do this one thing!"

"Fine, fine. What do you want? I don't have all day,"

I let out a deep breath, "I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend to make my boyfriend jealous." I answered a bit too quickly.

Theodosia POV

I didn't expect an answer like that.

"I didn't know you were bi-"

"Pansexual," Eliza corrected me.

"Pansexual," I rolled my eyes, "But why'd you choose me?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"You just- I... you were the first person I saw," she folded her arms.

"Yeah, yeah, sure! But I'm only saying yes because I don't want to displease the most popular girl in school,"

"Please stop calling me that!"

"Fine, Eliza,"

"And what's your name?" She inquired, trying to calm down.

"Call me daddy, I'm pretty sure that's the name for anyone you play,"

"Tell me your real name," Eliza sounded highly annoyed.

"Theodosia,"

She was about to say something when she adverted her gaze behind me.

I looked back too.

Alex was walking towards us with John, whispering something into his ear.

Eliza looked hurt by it, and I hated seeing her expression fall so suddenly. I felt the need to make her feel better.

I cupped her face, pulled her towards me, and kissed her.

Sup dudes, soz if u ship Marliza

ANYWAY, if anybody wants to be friends, hmu. I'm prob gonna need someone to talk to over the summer cos my life sad :)))))