chapter thirty-five

"Silence"

--

Song: Rookit - Too Late (Monstercat Release)

"It's an emergency, you have to let me go!" Says Luke to his manager. He was refusing to let the boys go and stop the tour. Fans totally understand if they ever held back but their manager was a knuckle head and wouldn't listen to their excuse. They have told him about Ashton's result were about to come up today this morning and they needed to fly back to London to see Ashton and the results. He definitely wanted to see his Ashton.

Luke just wanted to escape from this management thing.

"No, you have to continue the tour" says the manager he wasn't going to let Luke leave as the bodyguards blocked the door.

"You can't fucking do that bro" says Michael with a disgusted face at him. The manager didn't even said anything and let them speak.

"You can kick me out of the contract I don't care I bet the fans understand what we're going through right now, you can replace me if you like I don't care." Says Luke as he runs to the door as the bodyguards moved away letting Luke leave

"W-what? Why did you let him go?" He says to the two men standing by the door "he's a good kid sir"

Calum and Michael smiles as Michael turns around and says "you're a fucking fucked up man you shouldn't fucking held us back we have a fucking right to fucking leave you motherfucker fucking fuck!" As the two boys runs after Luke to a airport. The manager wasn't impress the way Michael talked to him, but he couldn't let the boys quit because it was the only way he would the job as a manager. He had to cancel a few dates so the boys would spend time with Ashton.

They went back to the van telling the driver to drive to the airport. Luke had a big smile on his face with a supportive team or as he calls him his best friends smiling at him "we are going home today, Luke"

He nodded waiting to get there very quickly.

*

As the boys arrived to a small room where they were having Ashton today. Liz hugged her son first and then the other two boys. Luke introduce himself with a new doctor who runs the small room named Mr. Lupin who will be removing the bandage from Ashton's eyes.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Lupin, I hope he does gets his eye sight back." Luke asked him as the doctor nodded "I know it's hard to let Ashton let us know if he can see anything for the moment."

Luke nodded in agreement. He wanted Ashton to see again really badly.

Ashton was siting on a chair waiting patiently he seemed nervous in the whole situation, and he just wanted to get it over with.

Mr. Lupin was sitting on a wheelchair rolling it next to Ashton saying to the crowd of people who were there with Ashton which was Liz Calum Michael the crew of One Direction outside but Niall was with them, he's very close friends with Ashton which Luke was really appreciated that he came inside with them.

"It's time," said the doctor as he slowly removing Ashton's bandage cloth that is wrapped around his head by the eyes that were covered.

Luke walks towards Ashton holding his hand tightly, Ashton slightly opening his mouth knowing these hands were Luke's. He was now a bit confident that maybe something good and a miracle will happen.

After removing the cloth he then removes the soft little cups of cotton off his eyes as Ashton slowly blinks his eyes a little red on his eyes but it was that way from the gel they put so his eyes wouldn't be so swollen and red red.

"It's okay baby I got you" says Luke giving him a kiss on his eyes softly whispering in his ear even if he can't hear him "I'm here baby be steady and slow take your time I'm here to wash off all the nerves and pain" placing a kiss behind his ear.

Then Ashton slowly opens his eyes, he tries hard to see a clear vision.

"I see a light.. Like a lamp" Says Ashton. Liz covered her mouth because there was a lamp on the doctor's desk.

Luke widen his eyes nodding, and then Ashton turns to Luke. Trying to get that vision right "a-are you wearing a black tshirt?" He blinks again as Luke hugs him sobbing of happiness because heck yeah he was. Ashton's vision isn't that clear but soon his vision will improve

"Yes baby, yes I am"

Ashton smiles seen Luke's smile appear from up-close front.

"We have to check him every two weeks and give him eye exams to see how much he's improving, so tomorrow afternoon should be free to go, his three months will end up very soon. In four weeks but we should give him a free month." Said the doctor.

"Thank you so freaking much!" Said Luke smiling at the doctor shaking their hands as he's holding Ashton on his other arm wrapping it around Ashton's back as he cuddles Luke's side.

The doctor dismiss himself as Calum and Michael walks towards them group hugging. Niall joins them after.

It was a dream come true.

But wait?

Is Ashton even happy about it?

Of course he might be, he can finally see Luke now

but he's still..

In silence

--

(A/N): here you go!

I've been lazy and I've been going out a lot lately, and I've been drinking a lot of tea as well I'm in love with tea now lol x

So silence is almost over it's sooo sooo close to the ending just 15 chapters to go.

Go read my 'Rant' book where I talk about any subjects on my opinion

*brofist*