chapter forty-four

"Silence"

--

Song: Right Now by One Direction

Luke has been waiting for the gift and it's nearly 2 pm and Luke remembered the message say 'afternoon in the lobby' and he decided to go back up on the fourth floor to take a shower since it's summer in Belgium and it's steaming hot outside from his little workout excises and took a run to stay in his shape. He was thinking he should come back later for it.

When Luke entered his room he noticed Michael and Calum were showering together as he rolled his eyes and sigh. He decided to sit on the couch grabbing the remote control turning the TV on. He was watching the Access Hollywood with the Billboard awards seen Justin Timberlake being the number one having the best massive tour in the whole worldwide but he didn't care and changed it to spongebob on the next channel.

He kept himself busy as he got a voicemail and he checks from his basketball shorts and sees the name he calls him Ashy <3

He smiles and opens it hearing that cute shy voice from him. He plays the voicemail.

Hi love, my forever. Your present should arrive in ten or twenty minutes. You should pick it up. I love you and see you soon my love. Bye!

The voicemail ended and Luke was smiling hearing his voice. He got up turning the TV off about to call them to get out but they closed the water anyways but he knocks "will you guys hurry up? I need to shower up!"

"Wait!" said Calum

"Your name isn't written anywhere in this bathroom, so shut up and wait!" says Michael. Luke rolled his eyes walking to his suitcase grabbing some clothing and towel ready to get in.

After few minutes of changing and making out as Luke heard them moan loud across his ears, they got out all dressed one by one as Luke stares at them.

Michael smirks "oh look! It's a lost puppy babe" Michael laughs getting his cologne as Calum didn't said a thing, and Luke looks at Michael in confused but didn't care he had to hurry up he wanted to get that gift Ashton send him. It was something so important he didn't wanted to lose time. He then heard Michael say "I know my boyfriend is the hottest person and I'm the sexiest, but you're allow to take a picture of us it's going to last longer though."

"Sure, maybe when I'm dead I'll take a picture" Luke says getting inside the bathroom, finally.

He turned the water on the shower stripping his clothes off slowly. He saw himself in the mirror imagining how things were before all this happened. Yeah it still hits him but Luke and Ashton are always together where ever they go, Ashton is always with him. His thoughts fills him as if Ashton was right there. He can feel Ashton's touch on his shoulders and moving around his arms softly. Those soft gentle touch pecking his neck as he can hear Ashton say 'I love you' right now.

He closes his eyes as the vapor of the hot water is filling the whole empty room right now. He was concentrating on Ashton and only Ashton and how he wishes he would be here with him.

"I love you Lukey." He hears Ashton's voice only

"I love you Ashton" he says not opening his eyes.

"Why won't you look at me? Are you afraid?"

He nods tears streaming down his white pale face

"Don't be afraid my love, I'm right here with you.." Says Ashton

"If I open my eyes you won't be there.. Why aren't you here with me? I wish you were actually here with me baby" says Luke tighten his eyes

"I'm always here. Always" says Ashton

Then he felt arms wrapped around his waist. This isn't real. He thought in his mind

"I'm Always here" says Ashton repeating it. But Luke fell for his own imaginary thoughts as he opens his eyes and Ashton wasn't with him. He was totally daydreaming. He rubbed his face annoyed slammed his hand on the counter of the sink.

"Yo, you alright there Luke?" Says Calum knocking slowly to check on him if he was okay.

"Yeah I'm fine.." He responded hearing Calum walking away, and now decided to take that shower before the gift is being return back. He enters the shower and takes a quick shower and gets out cutting the water out as he changes as soon as possible.

When he gets out he's dressed in all black except his shoes he decided to keep his Nike sneakers color in gray and white for some odd reason. "I'll be back, I'm going down the lobby for that special gift Ashton send me"

The boys nodded they were going out for a dinner date together. Luke smiles giving them a cheeky grin "you guys are so cute together I'm even glad you guys even liked each other"

"Are you saying we are too ugly?" Says Michael making his eyes like Chinese eyes like he's furious but not literally.

"Wow he insulted us" Calum says looking at his cute boyfriends silly angry face. Luke chuckles and hugs them tightly "I love you guys, see you guys soon" he lets them go and walks to the door and closing it behind him. He jogs to the elevator and quickly gets in before it closes with random people on it as well.

The elevator then opens to the lobby jogging to the lobby and goes to the front desk asking the lady "hello ma'am"

"Hello sir, how can I help you with today?" She says with a polite voice (she obviously liked the gentlemen aka Luke) and Luke says "I have been sent here from my boyfriend that he sent something here for me like a gift. Do you know if it has arrived?" He asks as she checks in the system

"Name?"

"Luke Hemmings. I also stay in the same room as Michael Clifford and Calum Hood. Our manager attend us, his name is John Feldmann." He says as the lady nods and then she says "tsk tsk, there's no gift for you or anything reserved registration with your name on it." And Luke was confused. Ashton must be lying or hasn't arrived.

"Thank you though.." He says stepping aside pulling his phone sending Ashton a text. But he was interrupted by a cute shy familiar voice he knows very well and loves a lot.

"Hey Luke"

Luke turns around and his eyes widen seen the boy he missed so fucking much

"Surprise!" Ashton smiles

--
(A/N): AHHHHHHH!

They have reunite.

Be updating again. Give me ideas.

This story is nearly done. So far, what's your favorite part of the story?

Thank you bros for the support. Ya rock! *brofist*