chapter forty-eight

"Silence"

--

Song: Jar Of Hearts by Christina Perri

After an amazing show, John didn't let Ashton play the drums for Belgium's show and it's because Ashton's deaf. All the boys were mad at their manager but it's business and they can't argue about it.

Ashton has been sad, and Luke comfort him

The boys were on the bunk beds catching up on their sleep.

Luke and Ashton were in one, sharing. They were intertwining their fingers together whispering cute things to each other and sharing kisses. Luke tried to change Ashton's mind on something else then thinking of John looking at him saying no he couldn't play. He didn't wanted the fans looking at him like if he was lost or something or if Ashton was mute. Even if he has been for quite a while now.

"Why don't you speak?" Says Luke, worried about him.

He shrugs having a half a sad face.

Luke brushes Ashton's hair away from his face pushing it to the back of his ear. He leans towards his forehead and gave it a kiss. "You have to speak to me, I really need to hear your voice so I would know you're not having a sad voice"

Ashton read Luke's lips and sighs "I know, but I know I'm not sad. It's just insane that he's not letting me play, I was born to be somebody and that somebody is a drummer. I haven't played for who knows how long, two years? Maybe like 10 years!" Ashton slow let those tears fall down his face as Luke wipes them away.

"You deserve it" he says

"Deserves what?"

"You deserve to play, and if you're not going to play the next one, then I'm not either. We stick together okay?" He says looking into Ashton's beautiful honey color eyes shining with the streetlights that passes by the window.

He nods.

He understood and he's been thinking that he should just show up and of course Josh would understand and of course he's taking his spot right now.

*

Morning has rises and Calum was the first one to wake up. Today, it was another show but the boys wanted to do something special for Ashton to be welcomed back to the band.

Ashton has no idea what's about to go down.

"I don't know how to throw 'parties' so I need help." Says Calum whispering into Michael's ear so he wouldn't wake up Ashton.

Michael was thinking for a while until an idea popped.

"Okay, we can take him in a room full of his favorite stuff and say surprise! Welcome to the band!" He says but Calum was not agreeing and it was sounding kind of lame.

"What about new drums?" Says Calum and that they both agreed. Ashton has been using the same old drums since they were practicing in the garage old days.

They got dressed to go out and left Luke and Ashton hanging in the tour bus.

Hours pass by, Luke and Ashton were still in pjs and just put their shoes on like that as their manager asked for the other two boys as they say they don't have any clue where they went whatsoever.

John, the manager, took them inside the next show which was in Germany. They looked around as they were being wooed with the place. It was incredible in their eyes.

"Okay, Ashton. This show is coming up and I want you to take more rests and I don't want your ears to be damaged more." He says. Luke talks for him as Ashton was close to open his mouth "no, listen John, he's ready! And his hears can't be damage then what he already has. You have to let Ashton play again, he waited too long!"

The manager was thinking as he looks at both boys.

He doesn't really wants Ashton to play because Josh has been doing a great job so far and he wanted Josh to finish this job as the tour ends and he can join One Direction again as their drummer. "I don't know Luke"

"He can do it! I will buy him a damn white board and I will write the songs for him in order we play them"

He crosses his arms and then gives in "fine, Ashton's in." He says as Luke smiles widely and says thank you as the three lads walks back to the exit to the tour buses.

"What did he say?" Says Ashton whispering since John was next to Luke.

"He says yes baby!" Luke cheers holding him from the hips and spins him

"I love you princess!" He noticed what he just said as Ashton just giggles hoping his didn't read his lips

"I love you Lukey Lewkey!"

--

(A/N): sorry for the long wait! I was still in the mall and I just arrived back home like literally just now and I was writing it while coming back home.

I will update again as always duh.

So freaking close to the end!

Two chapters left :')

*brofist*