Chapter 1 (Proluge)

Lexie Pov

My name is Lexie Liberty Westbrooks and I am 20 years old. I'm a nice brown skin girl with big booty and some juicy breasts. I was born and raised in New Orleans Louisiana. I had pretty much okay life growing up I mean who does have a perfect life. I had my good and bad parts like everyone. Although my bad parts all came from my family especially my mom.

My mom and I weren't close and we still aren't I was basically raised by my grandmother. My mother and I could never see eye to eye not even on simple things. Although I didn't let that affect me and what I wanted to do in life. The biggest thing that had to hurt me from my mother is how she doubted me.

I would tell her these big plans that I had to become a lawyer and make a lot of money. She would tell me you won't be a lawyer and I won't get the dream car that I want. When she told me that she made me cry but I was happy she did. That made me work hundred times hard in school.

I made straight A's and graduated number one in my class at age of 16. I eventually went to college for four years and majored in pre-law. Although it wasn't that easy because college cost bank and a lot of it. I worked my ass off day and night to save money and paid for college. I wanted to go to law school and become a lawyer but I wanted to go to a great law school.

I didn't wanna go to any old law school and just get a degree. The right law school can mean amazing connection and jobs in the future. The $30,000 dollars I saved in my account at the time wasn't going to cover it not even half. I wanted to go to Harvard Law School but I couldn't afford that.

Therefore once I finished and got my bachelor's degree in pre-law I decided to take my chance and enter at a chance to go to New York University School of Law on scholarship. That ended up being the best choice I could have made because I got excepted. The only thing I needed was money for food and change in my pocket. I was going live on campus in a single dorm room.

Therefore once I got excepted I moved to New York to become a lawyer. After moving to New York yes I had $30,000 in a bank account and that's not a lot so I decided to save it. Instead, I got a part-time job working at the Nike store.

After that something even better happened to me I became popular on Instagram and Snap Chat with fifteen million followers on each. I ended up becoming an Instagram model and part-time model which made my money add up even more.

Although now my bank account has $10,780,670 in it from modeling. I still work at the Nike store to because I decided the money I made from modeling going be for an emergency until I finish law school. Then I can spend that money but for now, I can't touch it.

As of now i'm 20 years old and have ten more months before i'm a lawyer and still counting. Now that you know about me I guess I'll tell you a little about my family. My dad is a good person but he struggles on his own a lot. He wasn't always in my life but he did try to make up for the time he wasn't and I appreciate that. My dad name is Landon and he's 44 years old.

My mom and I got into a pretty big fight and we don't talk anymore. I completely flipped on her and we haven't spoken in three years and her name is Lindsey. I do have two siblings an older brother and sister. My brother name is Lucas and he's 27 years old. Lucas works as a personal trainer and owns his own gym.

Lucas is married to his wife Chole and Chole and him have two kids together. A eight-year-old son name Justin and a two-year-old daughter named Maddie. My sister name is Lora and Lora is 25 years old. Lora also lives in New York. Lora is more of carefree person and so am I but she's about 10% more carefree. She didn't go college and she barely finished high school.

On the other hand, my sister Lora love to dance and so do I. Although dancing is everything for Lora so much that she teaches a dance class in New York. Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and that's how she makes her money.

Now you probably thinking about why all our names start with L. Well that was my mom and dad choice since both of there names start with L all of their kids one did too. Although I don't have many friends I have a couple but bitches fake I have one best friend her name is Belcalis and she's 24 years old and she goes by Cardi.

Now Cardi is my best friend my sister my heart my backbone. She comes first before any friend but I have two other friends. Hannah and Keith. Hannah, I meet when I started going law school because she is too. Hannah is 22 years old and we also work together at Nike. Keith, I meet with Hannah because he works at Nike too but he doesn't go college and he gay.

I have known her for the three years I have been living in New York and she's as real as they get. Cardi is a stripper but I don't judge her because my bitch be getting to that bag. Not only is she a stripper but she also is on Love and Hip Hop. On Love and Hip hop my girl was crazy and I was in couple scenes with her and I was cute okay. Now that you know most of my life let's get started.

 Now that you know most of my life let's get started

Excuse if it has miss spellings i'm sorry I will be proof reading and correcting soon!!

Also thanks for reading please comment and vote !!

I love responding back loves !