Chapter 20

Lexie Pov 1 Week Later

I'm so sad today is the day i'm leaving my baby to fly to Los Angeles. I just finished my last class of the day and Odell coming to pick me up to take me to the airport. Before he brings me to the airport tho I decided to change.

When I land in Los Angeles I need to be slaying boo okay. When I got to my dorm I took a quick shower then got out and dried off. I went into my room to see what I wanted to wear and I decided on wearing this leather crop top with some cute blue jean shorts and cute belt.

After I had that on I grabbed these boots that are to die for. I literally paid $10,000 dollars for these boots and this only going be my third time wearing them. Once I slipped that on I grabbed my Versace clutch to match and sat it on my bed. My makeup was already done so I just touched it up and curled my hair.

I went got my hair done yesterday and I decided to let my hair stylist pick my next wig

I went got my hair done yesterday and I decided to let my hair stylist pick my next wig. I must say at first I didn't agree but it actually is cute and match my skin tone. It's like faded blue and purple with a little orange.

Once I was completely done getting dress I checked both of my suitcases to make sure I had everything I needed

Once I was completely done getting dress I checked both of my suitcases to make sure I had everything I needed. Then I grabbed my phone and called my cousin India who lives out in Los Angeles to let her know I'll be in town.

Some of you may know my cousin India she is also an Instagram model. She has three million followers and she goes by India Love Westbrooks and she also dates The Game. My dad and her dad are brothers although they had different moms. My dad grew up in New Orleans and they dad grew up in Compton but they very close.

I love India so much her and I are just alike and the same age. She told me she couldn't wait until I land and that we were going link up because I invited her to the photo shoot and my other cousin Crystal as well. Once I was done talking to India I took a picture of me in the mirror of myself looking back at it.

My ass was popping and my hair was on fleek. I posted it on Instagram for my fifteen million followers to see with the caption: Its big body Benz please don't crash daddy 🤤. Once that was done I watch the likes and the comments roll in until my phone started ringing.

I answered it and it was Odell telling me he was outside. I grabbed my rolling suitcase and my duffel bag and walked outside to where he was leaning on his Lamborghini. He started smiling and blushing when he saw me and I was dying laughing. Once I got to him I dropped my bags and jumped on him and kissed him.

" Where the hell you think you going with these little shorts on," Odell asked slapping Lexie ass.

" To Los Angeles and as much as I wanna stay like this I need to get to the private airport to catch my jet," Lexie said getting down.

" Alright baby but that ass popping like really popping," Odell said looking at Lexie as he put her bags in the car.

" My ass always popping," Lexie said getting in the car.

" It is you ready to go baby girl," Odell asked getting in the car.

" Yes daddy but first I want a picture of me and you," Lexie said kissing his lips.

" Alright," Odell said taking her phone and snapped a couple pictures of them sitting in Lambo.

" Thank you they cute but give me kiss on the cheek so I can set it as my home screen," Lexie said laughing.

" You and these damn pictures but come on," Odell said laughing as he kissed her on cheek and Lexie snapped the pictures.

" Awww it's cute now when I feel like I miss you I can look at my home screen," Lexie said changing her background.

" Well you been my lock screen," Odell said.

" I know that was our first date I was cute," Lexie said laughing.

" You always cute baby girl," Odell said.

" I know thank you daddy,"Lexie said kissing his lip one more time.

Once they buckled up Odell started the car up and the engine started roaring. After they took off to the private airport and in no time they made it. Once they pulled up Odell helped get her bags out the and of course, she got have a photoshoot in front of the jet.

She even got the flight attends to take pictures of her and Odell in front of the Lambo and that picture was popping. The picture in front of the Lambo was Odell leaning on the car and Lexie squad down on the ground with her hands on the car and her booty popping. The picture was so cute she posted it and the captain said: No caption needed 🤤

After her photo shoot was done she kissed Odell bye one last time then she got on the jet and took off to Los Angeles. She posted the picture of her in front of the jet with the caption: There's only one way for bad bitches to fly 😏

Thanks for reading please comment and vote !!

I love responding back loves !