Chapter 33

Lexie Pov

After I stopped messing around with Odell I finally dropped my towel and slipped on some lace panties and lace bra. I then felt a hard sting on my ass and turned around to see Odell smirking. I hit him on his chest and then just grabbed my dress and slipped it on .

Once that was done I sat down and lotioned my leg and then sprayed some of my Chanel perfume on. After that was finished I grabbed my black high heel boots and slipped them on. It was basic but slaying basic tho I then just turned around and grabbed my red lipstick again.

 It was basic but slaying basic tho I then just turned around and grabbed my red lipstick again

I added one more layer and then put my room key and things in my purse. I then went over to mirror and started having a photo shoot and Odell had to photobomb me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek and I snapped a couple of pictures.

I then started making Snap Chat video and he started doing the most in my video. He just started putting kisses all over me and I just recorded and laughed. After I was finished I looked and saw the video was actually really cute and all my pictures were the bomb.

I posted the video to Snapchat and Instagram and then Odell and I got ready to leave. I grabbed my leather jacket and threw it on and then we shut the door to the room. After we got on the elevator and was taking it to the first floor. I wasn't paying attention because I was posting me and Odell picture on Instagram.

He called my name and when I looked up he was making a video of us on his snapchat. I smiled then I kissed him on the cheek making a funny face and he just started laughing. Therefore I stuck my tongue in his ear and he kept laughing.

Once he was done recording I looked at the video and it was cute he saved it and then he posted it with caption: My One and Only Queen😘. Shortly the elevator opened to the first floor and we saw a small group. I walked over there holding Odell's hand and everyone looked up.

" If it isn't the last of the group," Adam said.

" It's not his fault it was mine i'm sorry," Lexie said laughing.

" It's cool and you must be Lexie the girlfriend he took so long to introduce us too," Adam said pulling me into a side hug.

" Yeah," Lexie said laughing.

" This my wife Erica," Adam said.

" Nice to meet you, girl I love this hair," Erica said hugging Lexie.

" Nice meeting you too and baby this dress is fire," Lexie said.

" I'm Hazel and this my boyfriend Benjamin but you can just call him Ben," Hazel said giving Lexie side hug.

" Nice to meet you Lexie Odell haven't stopped talking about you since he met you," Benjamin said hugging Lexie.

" He hasn't huh," Lexie said laughing.