Chapter 29

Odell Pov

Right now i'm tired as hell because the team had to be on the plane to Los Angeles for @8 in the morning. Therefore I woke up at @7 and took care of my needs and started getting dressed. I just had put on some joggers and sweatshirt. Although i'm tired as hell i'm also ready to see my baby girl.

I can't wait to see the look on her face when I show up at her hotel room. I had called my boy Chris and asked for her hotel and room number. Luckily it was actually the exact same hotel the team staying at. Once I was dress and ready to go I hopped in the car with my driver and took off to the airport.

Lexie Pov

I ended up staying out till @3 in the morning but I have to actually get up bright and early today. Chris and I are doing an interview because of his clothing line it has blown up. Ever since the pictures of him and I are out have been flying across Instagram and different websites.

It's Chris clothing line but they said that the interview also requested that i'm there. Why I don't know but I will do anything for Chris so of course, I said yes. Right now it's @10 and the interview is at @12 so i'm about to get up and start getting dress.

As soon as I crawled out of the bed I took a quick shower and took care of my hygiene. Once that was done I slipped on some panties and walked back into my hotel room. I decided to put on this high waisted jean skirt and this cute orange crop top. I added my heels and then put my gold chocker on.

Once my outfit was now slaying and on point on sat on the floor in front of the mirror and started beating my face

Once my outfit was now slaying and on point on sat on the floor in front of the mirror and started beating my face. After about thirty minutes my makeup was done and on point believe that but I also decided to put my wig back on today.

I quickly braided my hair down and put my colorful wig back on and made sure it was secure. Once it was on I curled it laid my edges and now I was ready to go. I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was now @11:30 and then I heard knocking at my door. Once I got up and opened the door I saw Chris and he pulled me into a tight hug.

" Thanks again for doing this Interview with me sexy Lexie," Chris said walking in the room

" Your very welcome Chris Breezy i'm ready to go I just got add my lip gloss," Lexie said putting a shiny code on her lip.

" Now you ready Beauty Queen since you have to do some much to get ready," Chris said laughing.

" Yup i'm ready and I always do the most can't be half-assing it out here," Lexie said grabbing XL pure off the bed and her phone.

" Something telling me you about to be smiling all day sexy Lexie," Chris said.

" Why is that Mr.Breezy," Lexie asked.

" You will see around later sometime but let's head out," Chris said.

" I got to call Odell tho," Lexie said.

" Call him from car we can't be late," Chris said reaching for her hand.

" Okay let's go then," Lexie said grabbing Chris hand.

Once I grabbed Chris hand he leads me out of the room and to the elevator. He is Chris Brown and paparazzi be everywhere so we went out the back door of the hotel to not be seen. After he helped me into the car and then the driver drove off.

I got in the car and I dialed Odell number because I haven't talked to him yet. Although his phone kept going to voicemail and I found that weird. I called him three times but it always did the same thing so I stopped trying.