Chapter 9

Lexie Pov

Odell stop taking my funnel cake I screamed as we approached the exit.

"It was good and you had two and still acting stingy," Odell said.

" Yup and now I'm done," Lexie said throwing it away in trash.

" Come here did you have fun," Odell asked wrapping his hands around my waist.

" Yeah I did and now you going help me study," Lexie said

" You got funnel cake on your lip but let me get it ," Odell said and he wipe it off with his tongue.

" You are some type of freak but come here," Lexie said pulling Odell closer and kissing him.

" Now come on because you have to study," Odell said.

" I know and thanks for winning me this bear again," Lexie said.

" Your welcome so what we going to name him," Odell asked as we walked to the car only for Lexie to hit him.

" It's not a boy its girl and I'm going name her Cherish," Lexie said.

" Okay then now get in," Odell said opening the door for Lexie.

" Thank you," Lexie Said getting in the car.

" Are you okay if we go study at my house," Odell asked.

" Yeah because I rather not walk you through my dorm room," Lexie Said laughing.

After I answered him he took off to his house. The ride was about thirty minutes away from the amusement park. Although once we pulled up we saw this beautiful house. He opens the door for me and then I grabbed my purse off the back seat.

After he turned a key in the door and he grabbed my hand and lead me inside

After he turned a key in the door and he grabbed my hand and lead me inside. It was definitely a beautiful house but he lead me into the living room and I sat on the couch and took my shoes and sweater off because it was kind of hot.

" You want something to drink," Odell asked.

" No I'm good for right now but let me teach you how help me study sit down," Lexie said patting the seat next to her.

" You going teach me how to help you study," Odell asked laughing.

" Yeah I got flash cards just call these numbers out to be and I'm going tell you which law it is. You just tell me if I'm right or wrong," Lexie said reaching him the flash cards.

" Okay I got that simple enough but I'm hungry," Odell said.

" Really we just left from eating Dell," Lexie said.

" I just want snack tell me you don't want something to," Odell said.

" I don't but go get your snack so we can start," Lexie Said laughing.

" Fine," Odell said .

Odell Pov

Once I went into my kitchen I grabbed some Oreo and then sat back on couch with Lexie. After I started calling the things out on the card to Lex and she was getting everything right.

I thought to myself why does she need study if she know everything. Therefore once I called out the next one I told her it was wrong and she almost attacked me.

" No I didn't you lying Odell let me see," Lexie said jumping on top of Odell.

" I knew I was right why you playing boy," Lexie said hitting his chest.

" I'm sorry but I don't see why you need to study if you know it. You got everything right Lexxx," Odell said.

" Because I just need to make sure I need to stay number one. Therefore once I graduate I can start my own law firm," Lexie said.

" You have big plans don't you," Odell asked.

" For sure no doubt," Lexie said.

" Relax I can already see you work so hard take break," Odell said.

" Fine and I'm eating your last cookie," Lexie said popping it in her mouth.

" You are so wrong for that it don't have no more," Odell said

" Whatever it was okay the best flavor of Oreo is red velvet," Lexie said.

" oh really well next time I see you I'll bring you some," Odell said.

" I'm hold you to that big since we taking break give me tour," Lexie said standing up.

" Fine what you wanna see the bedroom," Odell asked kissing her neck from behind.

" You wish you could get these panties off," Lexie said laughing.

" I'm keep trying tell they come off," Odell said.

" Keep trying but it's getting late I should go," Lexie said .

" Why tho it's only @11:43,"Odell said.

" Exactly soon to be @12 the next morning. I have test tomorrow and work so I need to go," Lexie said.

" What about the tour of the house," Odell said.

" Maybe another day it's late but I had fun and thank you," Lexie said pecking Odell lips.

" Okay you ready to go then," Odell asked grabbing his keys.

" Yeah," Lexie said picking up her purse.

" I really don't want you to leave tho," Odell said wrapping his arms around her.

" I know but I'll see you when ever you wanna see me agin. I promise now come on," Lexie said walking out the door.

Once Lexie got in the car Odell drove her back to her dorm. This time he got out the car and gave her one more hug and kiss before watching her walk away.

I told her to call me when she get in her dorm and she did. Although I wanted her to stay on the phone she told me good night because she needs her sleep. I told her okay and then I went home and went to sleep.