Chapter 19

Odell Pov

I opened my eyes and realized I was asleep on the couch with Lexie laying on my chest. She hard sleeper but I still didn't wanna move until her phone kept going off at @8 in morning. I looked at it and the name: 😜Breezzyy😏💋 flashed across the screen. That number has called twice back to back now .

I ignored it until her phone dinged and I saw 😜Breezzyy😏💋 had sent her text that said: Heyy beautiful long time no talk call me when get this. I really want your help with project btw if you don't have my number saved no more this Chris. I reached to pick up her phone but then I heard her sneeze.

"Bless you baby girl and good morning," Odell said kissing her forehead.

" Morning do you want me to cook breakfast," Lexie asked sitting up.

" Yeah baby but I'm go shower real quick I got practice again," Odell said.

" Okay I'm start as soon as I call my friend back," Lexie said looking at her phone.

" What friend," Odell asked.

" My old friend Chris he been blowing me up and I have to see what he want," Lexie said.

" What kind of old friend," Odell asked.

" An old friend baby just like I said nothing more,"Lexie said walking on patio and closing the door behind her.

Lexie Pov

Once I got on the patio I dialed Chris back and sat on the chair smiling.

Phone Conversation

Lexie- Heyyy boy what's up

Chris- Nothing beautiful long time no talk or see I missed you.

Lexie- I missed you to Chris and the boys what y'all been up too ??

Chris- Nothing much the same old but I called you because I need your help Sexy Lexie.

Lexie- What does the infamous Chris Brown need my help with.

Chris- You one of the biggest Instagram models out there. Social Media is big platform and if girl see you rocking something they want it to. So I wanna fly you out to take picture in some of my clothing for my black Pryramid line. You would be the face of it across my website and of course you get paid too.

Lexie- Chris I'll do it for you even if I wasn't getting paid you my boy.

Chris- Alright can I fly you out tomorrow ??

Lexie- Chris you know I'm in law school. I had kind of slacked up on modeling to focus on school. I can do it any day but Monday - Wednesday but I can fly out Wednesday night.

Chris- Perfect it's one day shoot but we got some turning up and catching up to do as well.

Lexie- Well what you thinking??

Chris- Fly you out Wednesday night do the shoot early Thursday morning and use the reset of weekend to turn up. I'll have you back home Sunday night come on Lex.

Lexie- Okay Chris I'll do it

Chris-Well good to know I'll text you the information. I'll have a private jet pick you up Wednesday evening.

Lexie- Alright Chris Bye

Chris- See you in La Beautiful

Lexie- Okay bye boy

Phone Conversation End

After I hung up with Chris I walked back in house and started cooking. I decided to make eggs,grits, and bacon. Once I was done I fixed two plates and sat it at the table.

Odell drink these damn nasty ass protein shakes and I learned how to make them for him so I made him that and I make me slim fast shake.

I sat down and started eating then I felt some arms wrap me from behind. I smiled to my self and then I turned around and wrapped my arms around his stomach.

" Damn you smell good baby," Lexie said eating piece bacon.

" I know and your breakfast smell good too," Odell said sitting down.

" Baby I have some good news," Lexie said sitting on counter facing him.

" What," Odell asked.

" I have to fly out to Los Angeles to do photoshoot this weekend with Chris," Lexie said.

" Wait what Chris," Odell asked.

" Chris Brown," Lexie said.

" You know Chris Brown," Odell asked.

" Yeah and I believe you do to," Lexie Said.

" I do but how do you know Chris baby," Odell asked.

"I have know him four years now. When I was doing some modeling I was in campaign with him. He invited me out and we chilled and became good friends," Lexie Said.

" So why you going to La what you going do with him," Odell asked.

" I'm going to model for his clothing line. I'm actually going to be the face of his clothing line," Lexie said.

" Thats great baby but I'm be honest with you I'm uncomfortable with you going," Odell said.

" Why don't you trust me," Lexie asked wiping the food off the side of his face.

" Yes I trust you but-," Odell said only for Lexie to cut him off.

" If you trust me there is no but baby because when you start back traveling for football I'm going to have to trust you am I wrong," Lexie asked.

" You right and even if you not ready to say it yet I love you Lexie truly and I want you to know that," Odell said.

" Dont get me wrong baby I care about you lot but I'm not ready to say those three words. When I say it I just wanna truly know where my heart and mind is," Lexie said.

" That's okay take all the time you need baby when ever you ready," Odell said.

" I will daddy and when you get home it's so own," Lexie said.

" What I did this time to deserve this ass," Odell asked drinking his shake.

" You was honest with me about how you felt and didn't act like little bitch Thank you," Lexie said pecking his lip.

" Your welcome baby but daddy got go so can I get quickie," Odell asked smirking.

" I would normally say no but how fast can you get up them stair," Lexie asked standing up.

" Who said anything about making it to bed," Odell asked picking her up and laying her on couch.

" I guess we don't have to by the time we done we would have had sex every where in this house," Lexie said kissing Odell.

" Damn let's make that mission then," Odell said in between kissing her neck.

" Alright then but hurry up and get out them pants," Lexie said laughing and flipping them.

What was suppose to only be quickie turn into hour sex scene. Which caused Odell to be hour late to practice and five extra laps around the building but it was worth it.