Chapter 6

Lexie Pov

Once I hung up the phone not long after that I hear knock at the door. Although before I could open the door Cardi jumped and opened it.

" Is Lexie here," Odell asked.

" Yeah and you must be her all so mighty yummy date i'm her sister Cardi," Cardi said reaching Odell her hand.

" I'm-," Odell said only to be cut off by Lora.

" We know who you are Mr.Odell and i'm her other sister Lora nice to meet you," Lora said shaking his hand.

" So like how tall are you really because she like tall rides," Cardi said only for Lexie to swing the door wider.

" Shut up and finish doing what yall whore was doing and hey Odell," Lexie said.

" You look stunning and these are for you," Odell said reaching her some roses.

" Now which one of yall going be nice and put these in water for me," Lexie said.

" I will," Lora said grabbing them from Lexie.

" Thank you and goodbye," Lexie said.

After I closed the door behind me the only thing I could hear was laughing coming from inside. I just rolled my eyes and started walking down the stairs with Odell.

" Sorry about my sister they can be you know what let me correct that they are stupid," Lexie said.

" It's cool they seemed really nice and blunt," Odell said.

" They totally are they my heart but Cardi she is like the blunts of us all as i'm sure you can already tell," Lexie said laughing.

" Yeah so it's true you like tall rides," Odell said laughing.

" Watch yourself the night haven't even started yet," Lexie said laughing.

" My bad beautiful but let me get the door for you," Odell said.

After Odell opened the back door of Tahoe for me her helped me in and got in next to me. The ride to the restaurant was not quite what so ever him and I just talked and chilled. Although once we pulled up to the restaurant I was sad our conversation had ended. Although the night still young so whatever he helped me out the car and we made our way into the restaurant.

It didn't have anyone in the restaurant but then I realized he bought the whole place out for the night. The waitress led us to table and the view was amazing. You could really see how beautiful New York is from here. After the waitress took our order and brought our drink Odell and I started talking again.

 After the waitress took our order and brought our drink Odell and I started talking again

" So how long have you been living in New York," Odell asked.

" I have been living in New York for three years this year since I been attending law school," Lexie said.

" I never asked you what you did I never knew you were in law school," Odell asked.

" So you assumed that I was just a bum working in the Nike store," Lexie asked laughing.

" Naw not at all so you wanna be a lawyer," Odell asked trying be slick.

" You ain't slick changing the conversation but I don't wanna be a lawyer. I'm going to be a lawyer in exactly 10 months now and i'm so ready and excited. I finally will be able to quit that job at Nike store and be boss ass lawyer," Lexie said.

" So exactly how old are you," Odell asked.

" Twenty I graduated high school at age 16 got my bachelor degree at 19 because I had already earned most of the credits in high school. After I got a scholarship to come to New York and go law school," Lexie said sipping her wine.

" So you not even suppose to be drinking that wine you not twenty-one yet," Odell said laughing.

" Whatever I been drinking since I was 13 they need to change the legal drinking age anyway. Anywhere else you travel the age is like 16 in Mexico and 18 in Canda we like last," Lexie said.

" True you becoming lawyer maybe you can do that," Odell said.

" Yeah, maybe but what is this ask Lexie twenty question. I wanna ask you so too," Lexie said.

" What you wanna know beautiful," Odell asked.

" Humm what I wanna ask Odell Beckham. What is your family like since we both grew up in New Orleans," Lexie asked.

" I have two siblings a brother and sister i'm the oldest. My parents aren't married but they co-parent. I'll say I turned out pretty damn good tho and growing up in Nola and moving here it's very different," Odell said.

" It really is but I like New York but not love it. You know Nola always going be home and the best place on earth but my family. Kind of crazy but my siblings I love. I have sister and brother but i'm the baby," Lexie said.

" I thought you had two sisters Cardi and Lora," Odell asked.

" Oh Cardi is my sister from another mother my best friend but she my sister and Lora is the biological sister. My brother is Lucus but he lives in Miami with his wife and two kids he the oldest," Lexie said.

" What about your parents," Odell asked.

" I'll rather not talk about them that's a lot going on with that," Lexie said.