Chapter 2

Lexie Pov

I am so tired it's crazy why do I have to go to work today lord when I don't even have class. Well, I guess I shouldn't complain because I only have class Monday thru Wednesday and on those days work from @1 to @5 work. While on Thursdays is my last day of work and I work from #10 in the morning till @3.

Anyways it's a long day ahead of me so I crawled out of bed and went into my bathroom. I took care of my hygiene and made sure I was good. My boss pretty much let you wear what you want but you have wear shirt that says Nike and long pants no shorts.

Therefore once I came out the bathroom I slipped on my grey joggers with my grey Nike shirt and my white Huaraches

Therefore once I came out the bathroom I slipped on my grey joggers with my grey Nike shirt and my white Huaraches. Once that was done I put my employee id around my neck and walked back to my bathroom. Although i'm just going to work I always slay no matter what.

Therefore I started doing my makeup and made sure my face was beat. Once my face was beat I decided to quickly braid my hair down and put on my burgundy wig. After my wig was secure I grabbed the keys to my Camaro and walked out my dorm room into the cafeteria of my college.

 After my wig was secure I grabbed the keys to my Camaro and walked out my dorm room into the cafeteria of my college

Once I got in the cafeteria I saw my friend Hannah. Hannah and I work together at the Nike store and she actually helped me get the job. Hannah is white but she swears up and down that she black. When she talks baby, believe me, you think she black to and her body the body of black girl okay.

" Good Morning how did you sleep last night," Lexie asked Hannah grabbing a plate.

" Good since I woke up in bed with a man and I couldn't even remember his name," Hannah said.

" You always riding dick nasty ass I can't even with you it's nine in the morning bitch," Lexie said sitting down at table and eating.

" Well the pussy open for business any time he wants to again because I know I was saying, daddy, last night," Hannah said.

" Okay bruh can I like just eat my breakfast without hearing about your vagina activities," Lexie said.

" Sorry but can you give me ride to work don't feel like catching the subway today," Hannah said.

" Yeah let's go you already know how New York traffic is in the morning. We going to be sitting there forever so let's go now," Lexie said grabbing her apple.

" Okay let's go and thank you," Hannah said.

" Your welcome anyways bitch," Lexie said.

Once we got outside we hopped in my car and took off. Like I said the traffic a bitch in New York like real talk. After sitting in traffic forever Hannah and I finally got to work and got out the car. Once we walked inside we were greeted by our friend Keith.

" By time yall bitches get here I been here stuck talking to Mr.Creepy," Keith said.

" Omg I can't stand him I can't wait till I can quit this job," Lexie said.

Mr.Creepy is our boss Mike and I don't have the best relationship with him. Mike might be a little fucked up in the head I believe. Every since he hired me he asked me out couple times and I always turn him down.

I turned him down because it had some rumors about how he stalked his ex-girlfriend and beat her and stuff. I mean I need the job so I wasn't going quiet but I make sure to keep my distance. I don't need to lead him on and have him stalking me.

" You and me both," Hannah said sitting her bag behind the desk.

" I wish I was smart like yall and shit so I could quit this damn job," Keith said.

" You are smart you just have different interest than us. I think you could do amazing things, Keith," Lexie said.

" I wish but every since my parents cut me off I barely can afford to live in my apartment. When they found out I was gay this was the only job I could get to make living," Keith said

" I wish I could beat your parents up it's a new fucking world and they worried about you being gay," Hannah said.

" I know they cut my credit cards off and everything I couldn't afford to go to college if I wanted to," Keith said.

We were snapped out of our conversation when a group of people walked in the door. Keith when behind the register and me and Hannah went to go and help people. I could tell that the people who walked through the door weren't average people. The clean clothes and the flashy jewelry gave me the idea. The group split up and I went over to where one of the groups went.

" Hi thank you for shopping at Nike today may I help you i'm Lexie," Lexie said smiling.

" Odell wouldn't it be cute if we get a matching pair of shoes," the girl asked.

Odell where have I heard that name before.

" Yeah, I guess Aria if that's what you want," Odell said.

I looked at him and soon recognized who I was helping number 13 of the New York Giants. My friend had taken me to one of their games and number 13 scored all the points, Odell Beckham and he's from my hometown.

"Can we get -" he stopped talking once him and I made eye contact.