Chapter 26

Lexie Pov

I woke up and stretched in my bed it's beautiful Friday. For the first time I didn't have anything to do. Well I guess I deserve that because I have been working hard. I checked my phone and saw the $100,000 from the photoshoot with Chris was transferred into my account. My phone then started vibrating and it was Chris and I quickly answered.

Phone Conversation

Chris- Finally I been calling your phone since this morning you just waking up at @2

Lexie- Yeah sorry the shoot completely drained me yesterday

Chris- It's cool I just wanted to let you know my assistant emailed you pictures from shoot to upload on Instagram . The website up and running as well pictures have been trending every where since @12 this morning.

Lexie- That's dope I'm checking them out now. I especially love the ones with me and you they are fire.

Chris- Right the one with me and you got posted on the shaderoom. Thanks again my brand taking off because of you.

Lexie- Welcome Chris I was happy to help you. I just posted some of the pictures go like and comment.

Chris- Alright done

Lexie- Watch how your brand about take off thanks to Little old me .

Chris- You so cocky and we shipped all 35 outfit you wore during shoot to New York like you asked.

Lexie- Thank you for even giving me chance to be apart of your brand.

Chris- You know you my little sister no need we rolling through club tonight come thru.

Lexie- I don't know the clubbing the first night might have been enough.

Chris- Lexie you not going to do that to me it's Friday please.

Lexie- Fine I'll go out tonight now I'll talk to you later Chris.

Chris- Alright hit me if you need anything .

Lexie- I will thanks again Chris

Chris- No thank you sexy Lexie y'all to you later

Lexie- Alright

Once I hung up on Chris I crawled out bed and went in bathroom. I decided to just take me relaxing bubble bath. Therefore I made one and filled it all the way to top. After it was finished I stripped and grabbed my phone. Once I was in I called Odell back on Face Time. My baby had called me three times but I was sleeping. He answered on the third ring and I smiled as he put his face in camera.

Phone Conversation

Lexie - Heyy baby sorry I didn't answer your calls.

Odell - You were sleeping weren't you

Lexie- Yeah and now I'm taking me relaxing bubble bath.

Odell - Without daddy how you going to do that to me

Lexie- I know I'm sorry but when I get home we can have as many as you want

Odell - I'm hold you too that but what you doing today

Lexie- Once I get out the tub in going link up with my girl Chyna chill with my cousins and then go out tonight

Odell - You really turning up in Los Angeles huh

Lexie- Not that much I'm being good girl but how was the strip club

Odell- It was chill saw Cardi there and she made sure none of the stripper talked to me

Lexie - That's my girl but even if she wasn't there I know you wouldn't do anything baby

Odell - I know that's why I love you but I'm hit you up once I come from practice

Lexie- Have good practice baby I love you too and I can't wait to get back to you. I really miss my man and that find chest of yours.

Odell - I miss everything about you baby you know I went to strip club and all I could think about is how none of them were bad like you

Lexie- Baby ain't nobody badder than me you know that

Odell- I do baby now I'm really going to call you later I love you

Lexie - I love you too talk to you later baby

Odell- Okay bye baby

Once I hung up on Odell I just soaked in tub for about hour. Just thinking about life and things I wanna do when I'm out college. I literally graduate college in five months now and I'm so ready. After I was done going through emotion I finally got out and dried off.

I picked out pair panties and bra and put on. After I decided to put that on I slipped on my camouflage skirt with gold belt. I then decided on this cute sweater and my green red bottoms to match.

Now that I was dressed I grabbed my purse and phone and headed downstairs in hotel

Now that I was dressed I grabbed my purse and phone and headed downstairs in hotel. When I got downstairs I saw Chyna walking in looking fly. I literally ran to her and hugged her and screamed I missed you in her ear.

" I missed you to sexy Lexie but girl we need go eat and talk," Chyna said.

" I know you got catch me up on some stuff and I definitely got to catch you up on some stuff as well," Lexie said.

" Come on I'm taking you to my favorite restaurant," Chyna said grabbing Lexie hand.

Once Chyna and I stepped foot outside the hotel paparazzi was taking pictures. Chyna and I just kept walking until we got to her Range Rover and got inside. After we were inside Chyna took off for me and her to go eat.