Chapter 22

Lexie Pov

Right now it's @11 at night and I'm about to get ready to go out to the club with the guys. I just got out the shower and I wrapped the towel around me and started doing my makeup.

Once I finished with my makeup I touched up my hair and then started getting dress. I decided to put on this cute black Jumpsuit with pair of black heels I had pack . Not being to extra I don't have anyone to impress my man back in New York.

After that was done I sat down on my bed and called Odell on FaceTime

After that was done I sat down on my bed and called Odell on FaceTime. When I saw his face come across the screen I smiled and started laughing.

" Heyyy daddy I miss you so much," Lexie said smiling into the phone.

" I miss you too were you going with your titis out," Odell asked raising eyebrow.

" To the club but I won't be out for long I have work in morning," Lexie said.

" You better and put bra on Lexie I can almost see your nipples through the camera," Odell said.

" This outfit don't need bra Odell and I almost never wear bra and you know that. I got my titis done so I don't have to wear one," Lexie said.

" Well put one on tonight I don't need anyone looking at them," Odell said.

" Nope now changing the conversation how was your day baby," Lexie asked.

" It was good when you get back I want you to meet my parents," Odell said.

" I so wanna meet your parents boo it's cool but you have meet my dad too," Lexie said.

" That's cool baby girl so who you going to club with Chris," Odell asked in snobby tone.

" Yea but I'm be good girl have couple drinks and dance," Lexie said.

" Okay baby girl I got practice early tomorrow at @5 good night baby girl I love you," Odell said.

" Baby," Lexie said.

" Yes," Odell said.

" I love you too," Lexie said letting tear slip down her face.

" Don't cry baby you going mess up your makeup. I wish I was there to wipe your tears," Odell said.

" I'm stop it's just being away from you even if it's not that long makes me see how much I love you. I didn't wanna wait till I see you again to tell you," Lexie Said dabbing her face.

" It's okay baby I love you to and you never know I might have surprise for you," Odell said.

" What's that daddyyyyy," Lexie asked clapping her hands through phone.

" You going have to wait and see baby girl but go have fun and I'll talk to you tomorrow," Odell said.

" Love you," Lexie said.

" Love you to baby girl have fun," Odell said.

" I will daddyyyyy good night boo," Lexie said.

" Night baby," Odell said ended the call.

Once Odell hung up not long after I heard knock at my door. I went and opened it and there stood the crew all dressed looking good. They smelled like a pound of cologne but it was good smell tho.

" Damn look at sexy Lexie you smell good girl," Trey said smirking.

" I know and all y'all smell good as well and who's these lovely bitches my bad I mean hoes," Lexie said laughing.

" I'm show you the bitch and the hoe," one girl said only for Chris to pull her back.

" Chill out bae she just playing this my home girl Lexie Westbrooks," Chris said giving me side hug.

" Yeah I was just playing but kind of not so y'all ready to go," Lexie asked walking ahead and twisting her hip.

" Yeah let's go," Chris said wrapping his arms the hoe and walking.

Once we got outside it had two escalators and I decided to get in one with Trey. I got in the one with Trey because he the only one who didn't have bitch on his arm tonight. As we was riding to the club me and Trey just chilled and talked. After we got to the club Trey got out first and then he helped me out .

As we walked in the club it was already lit. They lead us up to V.I.P. section and we got it popping. I started drinking and I danced with Trey but not twerked okay.He kept his hands above my waist because that wouldn't be right.

I have man at home and I'm not about to have no one else touching all on me and I have Odell back home. Although after dancing for while Trey pulled me to the back because he asked to talk to me. Once we got to the back in empty room he locked the door and I started getting nervous. I have no idea what he wanna talk about.