Chapter 3

Lexie Pov

He licked his lips then gave me a slight smirk. I tried to hide the fact that I was blushing but he was damn fine up close. The girl who i'm guessing is his girlfriend looked at both of us in disgust.

" Um hello Odell," Aria said.

" Oh yeah can we see these in red size 13 in men and 7 in women," Odell asked.

" Yeah, I'll be right-," Lexie said before she was cut off.

" Baby I thought we were going to get the black ones I don't like the red," Aria said.

" You hate everything I like," Odell said rolling his eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh a little and he looked my way and smiled. I smiled back but it quickly changed when I saw his girlfriend looking at me. The way she looked at me she could have burnt a hole in the side of my face.

" We have the black ones," Aria said.

" Are you sure," Lexie asked.

"Um, did I stutter," Aria asked.

I was a lot taken back by what she said and I could have smacked the fuck out of her. It's okay I told myself I have dealt with many rude people in my time.

" Damn Aria chill I'm sorry about her attitude," Odell said a little embarrassed.

" It's fine I will be right back with yall shoes," Lexie said.

I quickly walked in the back and looked for there shoes. I grabbed the men 13 and the women 7. Once I had their shoes I was walking back out when Keith grabbed me.

" Do you know who is in this store right now," Keith asked.

" Yes, Odell Beckham why," Lexie asked.

" I'm only like his biggest fan I go to every one of their games remember I brought you," Keith said.

" Oh yeah, you did why don't you go talk to him,"Lexie asked.

" Naw i'm not doing that now you better get back to work," Keith said.

" You the one stopped me," Lexie said laughing.

Once I walked back over to Odell I reached each of them their shoes. 

" Let me know if you need help with anything else," Lexie said.

I saw someone new come in the door so I went to go help them but they didn't need help. Therefore I walked back behind the register with Keith.

" Girl I wonder if he secretly gay I would climb him like a tree all night," Keith said.

" You nasty and at work keep things like that to yourself," Lexie said.

" Odell I don't like the black I think we should get the red after all," Aria said.

" No you wanted the black now get those," Odell said.

" No let's get the red these basic I changed my mind," Aria said.

"  You get the red i'm keeping the black I don't have time for this with you," Odell said.

" Fine whatever," Aria said stumping up to the counter where Lexie was talking to Keith.

" Can I get these in the red 7 in women," Aria said.

" We only have 7 and a half in women in the red but if you want we can order you a 7 and have them sent to your house," Lexie said.

" Whatever," Aria said.

" So you want the seven and a half," Lexie asked confused.

" Yes did I damn stutter," Aria said.

" Fine I will be right back," Lexie said walking to the back.

Once Lexie grabbed the box of shoes she walked back out and over to  Aria to give them to her.

"Thank you have been really helpful," Odell said.

" Your welcome," Lexi said looking at him.

"You know what bitch you have one more time to flirt with my man," Aria said getting up only for Odell to pull her back.

" Chill out Aria," Odell said.

After he said that she grabbed Odell and kissed him I guess to make me jealous but why would I be jealous.

" What's going on is everything okay," Mike asked.

" Your employee won't stop flirting with my boyfriend. I find that really disrespectful and inappropriate," Aria said.

" BOYFRIEND," Odell asked confused.

" Lexie is this true," Mike asked.

" No, I swear -," Lexie said only to be cut off.

" Go help another consumer I'll deal with you later," Mike said.

I just rolled my eyes and walked over to someone new. I lost the attitude because this young lady didn't do me anything. Therefore she didn't deserve for me to have an attitude with her.

" Odell i'm ready to go," Aria said grabbing his hands but he pulled back.

Odell went and paid for the shoes and his total came to $445.98. He paid for the shoes and told Keith to keep the change. After he left out of the store feeling embarrassed. He had no idea why Aria acted like that because Lexie didn't flirt with him in any way. Unless looking good was flirting but he didn't get that vibe she was that type of girl.