Important !!

Stop What You Doing And Go Check Out My New Book: His Mind Her Heart 💖❤️💖

Comment and Vote Please !!

Summary: People always say you live up to your name and I have say I believe in that

Summary: People always say you live up to your name and I have say I believe in that. Her name is Winter Amelia Williams and she's eighteen years old.Winter name definitely define her she's cold hearted and closed off. She's girl who has gone through hell and still climbing her way out.

She have trust issues out of this world and she don't take shit lightly. Although now she's college student about graduate college with three degree in nursing. She's currently earning her MSN degree and her BSN degree. Making her the highest level of nursing she can reach.

She's passed RN and she is now about be CNS which stands for clinical nurse specialist. She's ready to get out and start her life but she have obstacles in her way. Although what happens when Winter runs into the biggest drug dealer in New York City.

Everyone wanna date drug dealer but not everyone got what takes to be with one. Everything is cool but will she ride or die for him when things get hot? 🥵 Not to mention everyone past loves to catch up to them right ??