Chapter 36

Lexie Pov

I woke up and I was feeling much better. Although I was still a little sore from Odell. My baby really did put that work in on me last night. Although I put the work back in and returned the favor couldn't leave my baby hanging.

He was sleeping laying on my stomach so I reached over and grabbed my phone. Once I grabbed my phone off the nightstand I got on Snapchat. I just was checking out everyone's snap and what they were up too.

After I took pictures of myself because the sun coming into the room was everything. I did a sexy post with the sun glowing off my skin and then I posted it with captain: No filter No makeup pure beauty 😍😍#teamnatural.

After I posted it on Snapchat I added it to my Instagram too. Odell was so cute sleeping on my stomach but he was drooling on me.

I started recording video of him sleeping on my stomach and me playing in his curly hair. Although I didn't post that I just saved it.

I didn't wanna wake him up so I just texted my best friend Cardi. Checked up on my sister and dad and saw what was good with them and my brother.

Odell still didn't wake up so I put my phone on the charger and started playing a game on his phone.

I ended up playing fun run on his phone for about hour and he still wasn't up yet. Therefore I just decided to get up and start packing my stuff.

The reason I started packing back up is because we leaving tomorrow morning. I slid from underneath him and just looked at the drool on my stomach.

I walked into the bathroom and wiped my stomach off. Once I wiped my stomach I used the restroom and then I washed my hands.

After I walked back into the room and grabbed Odell phone again. I put it on the charger and started playing some music on low.

I grabbed my suitcase and duffel bag and opened them up on the floor. I started taking my clothes out the closet again and refolding them while sitting on the floor. Once I had folded them all I started to place them in my suitcase.

After all my clothes were packed up I left my outfit for the day out and my outfit for in the morning out folded on the table in the room.

I took care of that and then I started picking up all the shoes I had around my room and started putting them in my duffel bag.

After all my shoes were packed in my duffel I packed the four purses I bought back in my duffel as well. It took a lot because I bought six pairs of shoes but I finally zipped it back up. I then just picked up my suitcase and duffel and put them back up against the wall for tomorrow.

Odell ass was still sleeping and it was now @11 so I just took my wig off and unbraided my hair. I braided my wig and then I put in my suitcase and zipped it back up. Then I just turned and went in the bathroom and turned the shower on.

After I turned the shower on I got inside and just started to just relax my body under the steaming hot water and clean up. I ended up staying in the shower for about thirty minutes then I got out and brushed my teeth and did my skincare routine.

After I walked into the room with a towel wrapped around me. I dropped the towel and then I slipped on my panties and I started lotioning up my body. After I lotioned my body I slipped my jean skirt on and then I put my white crop top on.

I was about to start doing my hair but my phone started ringing and it was Unknown Number but in Los Angeles area code. My phone was now on 100% so I unhooked it and answered the call.

Phone Conversation

Lexie- Hello

????- Yes is this Lexie Westbrooks

Lexie- This is she may I ask who i'm speaking with

????- This is IMG Modeling my name is Amy Jackson and i'm going cut right to the chase we wanna sign you we saw some of your past work and your current work with Chris Brown. Your beautiful and if you interested we would love to set up a meeting with you as soon as possible for you.

Lexie- I would love to take a meeting with IMG Modeling but if possible it would have to be Friday of the week coming up.

Amy- That is fine how about @2 in the evening that Friday I will personally greet you myself and we will even take care of your hotel expenses and flight cost from that Friday to Sunday.

Lexie- Thank you so much that's perfect

Amy- Is their email I can reach you at and email you all the information

Lexie- LexieLiberty@westbrooks.org ( Yup she got her own business email )

Amy- Thank you I will email you with all the details and everything for Friday. I can not wait to meet with you Ms.Westbrooks.

Lexie- Me either thank you Ms.Jackson

Once I hung up on the phone call I was so excited one because I always wanted model. Two because I modeled before but I never thought I'll get chance to do it for real.

Like IMG Model is the top modeling agency and Kendell Jenner is signed to them. She the highest paid model making $10 million a year.

I wanted to scream but Odell ass was still sleeping so instead I decided to finish getting dress. I decided to pull my hair half up half down.

I laid my edges and then put it in a cute top knot with half up half down. After I finished that I started doing my makeup and it only took me like fifteen minutes because I didn't look dramatic but it was slaying okay.

I then reached over on my floor and picked up my red Puma's and put them on. Not long after I heard my alarm going off on my phone.

I looked and saw it was my alarm reminding me to take my birth control. Although it woke Odell up and I couldn't say that I was sorry either.

" Baby who is that calling you," Odell asked sitting up.

" No one it was my alarm reminding me to take my birth control," Lexie said walking in the bathroom.

Once I got in the bathroom I went in my medicine bag and pulled out my birth control. I took my pill out and popped it in my mouth and took it dry.

After I walked back in the room and saw Odell on his phone. I didn't care tho I climbed on top of him and kissed his neck and started screaming.

 I didn't care tho I climbed on top of him and kissed his neck and started screaming