Chapter 5

Lexie Pov

Last night was a long night with Cardi we had so much fun. My friend really is making them bands in the strip club. Although I got so turned last night I ended up sleeping over at Cardi apartment.

I slept in the bed with Cardi last night but when I woke up I didn't see her. I leaned over on the nightstand and grabbed my phone and saw that it was @2 in the evening I had been sleeping for the longest.

I crawled out of bed and went into Cardi bathroom. I grabbed the extra toothbrush I leave at her place and brushed my teeth. Once I was done I walked into the kitchen and saw Cardi eating cereal.

" Good evening Best Friend how did you sleep," Lexie said wrapping her arms around Cardi's neck.

" Good and you know I made $12,000 last night EEEOOOWWWWW," Cardi said.

" Yup them nigga was throwing big bill last night," Lexie said fixing her bowl of cereal.

" I know and that's why i'm taking you shopping for your date tonight," Cardi said.

" Really Cardi you don't have to do that save your money," Lexie said.

" It's cool last night money was extra I took care of my needs and have extra. Plus I want to you been down with me through everything. I love and appreciate you for that and I wanna treat my best friend. I love you and you know I'll do anything for you, Lex," Cardi said.

" I know and thanks I love you too that's why you my best friend," Lexie said getting up and giving Cardi kiss on the cheek.

" Alright now go get dress we got some shmoney to go spend okkkuuuurttt," Cardi said.

" Okay i'm going," Lexie said walking into Cardi room.

Once I got in Cardi room I went straight into her closet. The best part about being best friends with Cardi is me and her wear the same size everything from clothes to shoes. I took a grey dress out her clothes and pair black heels.

Once I slipped that on I sprayed some of her Chanel perfume on and went to the bathroom

Once I slipped that on I sprayed some of her Chanel perfume on and went to the bathroom. I'm dark skin and Cardi light skin so her makeup won't match my face. I'm naturally cute anyway so I just washed my face and put some lig gloss and mascara on. I walked back out and saw Cardi waiting for me.

" Bitch by time I been waiting on your ass for about fifteen minutes," Cardi said.

" Whatever you normally take longer than me bitch let's go," Lexie said.

Once we left out of Cardi apartment we hopped in her car and headed to go shopping. Once we got on the block you know there wasn't any stopping me and Cardi. We went into every store and got everything we wanted Cardi treat.

After we were done it was now #6 two hours before my date with Odell. I went back home to my dorm room and dropped my bags off. After I picked out the outfit I was going to wear on the date with Odell and packed it. I was going get dress and let him pick me up from my sister apartment.

My sister acting like a big crybaby about she haven't seen me while blah blah so me and Cardi going to go over. Once I was done I hopped back in the car with Cardi and took off to my sister apartment. After I got to my sister apartment I got out the car and went inside.

It's now an hour before my date and I showered and took care of my hygiene. Although when I came out I didn't see the dress I had picked out for the date on the bed. Instead, I saw a Gucci dress on the bed with a matching purse and my boots. I wrapped the towel around me and walked into the living room. I saw Cardi and my sister on the couch laughing.

" What happened to my outfit I was supposed to wear tonight," Lexie asked.

" I saw you when we were shopping looking at that dress in the Gucci store. You wouldn't allow me to spend $6,000 on a dress for you so when you went to go to the bathroom I quickly ran back and bought it," Cardi said

When I saw the dress that she bought you I bought the purse to match," Lora said.

" Thank yall ain't no use in fussing with yall about it because I know you both ain't returning it," Lexie said.

" Now go get dress bitch so we can see if that $6,000 dollar dress was worth it," Lora said.

" Okay i'm going right now and best believe i'm killing it," Lexie said.

Once I walked into the room I decided to do my makeup first. Once that was done I decided to leave my long naturally curly hair out and just wet it. After I went into my sister room and put on the Gucci dress. Baby, I was looking like million dollars after I added my Gucci belt and put my boots on.

I was looking fly as hell and after I grabbed my purse and phone and walked out. Once I walked out my sisters started turning up and screaming yes. Yes, I called Cardi my sister because she is my sis.

" Look at that ass in my dress bitch turn up," Lora said

" Look at the titles we paid for looking beautiful that cleavage is everything," Cardi said.

" The only thing that's fake is the boobs okay," Lexie said.

" That's right our mama did give us the banging body," Lora said fiving her sister.

" I love my purse Mamacita," Lexie said giving Lora kiss on the cheek.

" Your welcome sis I love you and you do look bomb asf," Lora said.

" She does out here looking like a quarter lick Okuuuuuuuuuuurt," Cardi said.

" Thank -," before Lexie could finish her phone started ringing.

Phone Conversation

Lexie- Hello

Odell- You sound happy

Lexie- I am but what's up

Odell- I'm outside

Lexie-  I'm on my way down

Odell- Hold up I wanna come get you from the door like a true gentleman

Lexie- Really

Odell- Really what apartment you in

Lexie- 156 E

Odell- On my way up

Lexie- Okay

Phone Conversation End

Thanks for reading please comment and vote !!

I love responding back loves !