Chapter 11

Lexie Pov

I woke up with my head throbbing and I started feeling around in my bed. The bed felt different and as in different I mean comfortable as hell. Although when I opened my eyes I saw where I was so I closed my eyes and blinked again. Yup, i'm at Odell house but how the hell did I get here.

The last thing I remember is me walking in the bar up the street. I didn't even have my phone or car keys so how did I end up here. My head hurt but I still managed to stand up and walk out the room. I walked down the hall and into Odell room only to see him looking down at his phone.

" Good Morning," Lexie said.

" Good Morning how you feeling," Odell asked.

" Horrible and still trying to figure out how I ended up at your house," Lexie said walking over and sitting on Odell bed.

" How much do you remember from last night," Odell asked.

" Before I answer that how did you even find me Dell," Lexie asked.

" After you hung up the phone I was worried about you . I went to your dorm and was this close in walking in till I saw Hannah. She told me you might be at the bar down the street not to mention it had five bars on the street for me check before I found you," Odell said.

" That's sweet thanks but what I do remember is you calling me and me hanging up on you. After I grabbed $150 dollars out my purse and went down to the bar. That's pretty much all I remember," Lexie said.

"Where is your phone and things did you bring them to the bar. When I found you I didn't see them," Odell asked.

" No, I remember I left my phone and keys back in my dorm room," Lexie said.

"Oh well do you wanna talk about what happened," Odell asked.

" Can you tell me what I did when you found me. I'm pretty sure it isn't anything good," Lexie asked worriedly.

" Nothing bad you did what most drunk people do. Talk out their ass but you did tell me something about your mom saying you pathetic," Odell said rubbing her thigh.

" Remeber when you asked me about my parents at dinner and I told you it was a lot," Lexie said.

" Yeah it's okay if you don't wanna talk about it right now," Odell said.

" I think that's the thing I do," Lexie said letting couple tears roll down her face.

" Well i'm here come here Lex," Odell said pulling Lexie on to his lap and wiping her face.

" I don't even know why i'm crying I don't even cry it's just when my brother called me he bought up a lot I had buried deep down," Lexie said.

" You sure you ready to talk about it Lex if so i'm ready to listen," Odell said.

" Well, my mom and I never got along. It was always me going right and her going left. I would tell her I wanna be doctor or lawyer and she act like I told her I wanna be the first female president.

Something I'll never get she would always down me and tell me you never going be lawyer or doctor. One day I had enough and I flipped on her because she tried to tell me what to do with my life.

After her downing me for so long she had the nerve to tell me I was going marry my ex-boyfriend from college. He asked my mother for my hand in marriage and she told me. She said he wanted me to be a school teacher and not go law school.

When I said no she flipped on me and said I was throwing my life away. Chasing something I'll never get and that's when I turned and flipped on her. She said some hurtful things I said some hurtful things.