Chapter 27

Lexie Pov

Chyna and I went and ate at this fabulous restaurant. After we were done eating we just decided to sit and talk with each other and catch up.

I meet Chyna six years ago when I went on trip to Washington. She was stripping at this strip club out there we exchange numbers and became friends. Therefore yes I knew her before she was the famous Blac Chyna.

" Girl so tell me what been going on with you. I see you dating Odell Beckham how y'all meet," Chyna said sipping her drink.

" Girl I meet him at work and he stalked me until I got off then he asked for my number," Lexie said .

" You lying you really meet him at work," Chyna asked .

" Yes girl he came to get some shoes and he size 13 girl," Lexie said licking her tongue out.

" Now you know what they say about them men with them big feet," Chyna said laughing.

" In my case bitch it's true okay no shame in his game at all," Lexie said high fiving Chyna.

" You nasty hoe I'm not even about to with you. Then you thought I was the freakiest out me and you," Chyna said.

" Girl I don't even know between me and you no more. It might have to me tie because bitch I learned some new tricks okay," Lexie Said.

" Girl what tricks let me know because you know I'm with Rob now. I love him but he so insecure about his body that sexdon't even be that fun Anymore," Chyna said.

" You with dude and he not taking care of your needs. Lord I say either talk to him and teach him if care that much. If don't then just let him go girl because I couldn't live with bad sex," Lexie said.

" I wish we could take turn with Odell," Chyna said.

" Chyna watch yourself I'm not playing about him that's all me all day bitch. Don't be trying sit here and play before I beat your ass okay," Lexie said laughing but she wasn't playing.

" Girl you know that I'm playing I wouldn't do that you my girl," Chyna said laughing.

" Better not I don't play about my men you know that," Lexie said.

" I know girl but you know that new movie out Fast and Furious 7," Chyna asked.

" Yeah I wanna go see it so bad I can't wait till I get back home," Lexie said.

" Don't be trying to leave us that fast but I rented the whole movie theater out. Just me and couple friends I'm about roll there you coming with," Chyna asked.

" Yeah why not fuck it I ain't got nothing else better to do," Lexie said.

" Let's roll then baby," Chyna said.

" Let's go then bitch," Lexie said grabbing her purse and putting her shades on.

Once we walked out the restaurant of course paparazzi was every where. We just walked till we got to the car. After we was in the car we took off to movie theater to go watch movie and have good time.

Odell Pov

Once I got to practice we worked out and hit the field running plays. After that was finished our coach rounded us up to make an announcement. While waiting for coach to make the announcement I started scrolling down Instagram.

I swear every picture I was seeing was of Lexie. Dozens of blogs and other people reposting the pictures of her and Chris photoshoot. As I kept scrolling TMZ had posted pictures of her out at club with Chris and Trey. Then I also saw pictures that had to been taken today of her and Chyna on the blogs. I just shook my head but then coach yelled and it caught my attention.

" You guys need to go home and pack you will be flying out on private plane tomorrow to Los Angeles. The team will be having their annual fund raiser before the start of new season. It will be dinner Sunday and all players must attended and now you are dismissed," Coach said.

After coach said that I was happy like you don't even know. It gives me time to go see Lexie and even bring her to the fundraiser with me. Although I think I'm more happier about going see her more than anything. Therefore after practice I packed my stuff and took off home.

Lexie Pov

I had fun day chilling with Chyna and the movie was amazing. Fast and furious will forever be my favorite movies. Once that was done though I went over to Crystal apartment to help her get ready for date.

" What about this y'all ,"Crystal asked holding up bright yellow dress.

" What the fuck are you thirteen it's not even tight," India said.

"Fuck no about look like the sun threw up on your ass bitch," Lexie said laughing.

" Then what am I going to wear then y'all," crystal asked.

" Good thing I bought something for you now go try this on," Lexie said.

" That's cute good thinking cousin," India said high fiving Lexie.

" I know we can't trust Crystal to dress herself she's just baby," Lexie said laughing.

" Fuck y'all just because I don't dress like y'all don't mean I can't dress," Crystal said.

" Yes it does," Lexie & India said laughing.

" Y'all mean," Crystal said.

" Thank you," Lexie and India said at the same time laughing even harder.

" How does this look," Crystal asked.

" Slamming bitch yes," Lexie said.

" Can I borrow that dress after her," India asked.

" Damn her boobs look good in that dress," Lexie said.

" Right so like if I wasn't your sister and if I was guy I would so smash," India said.

" Your so-," Crystal was cut off by the door ringing .

" I got it," Lexie said.

" Heyy Tyga your date is ready and slaying thanks to me," Lexie said.

" She does look beautiful," Tyga said looking behind me.

" Well have fun I'm going to step out y'all way my driver here," Lexie said walking out apartment.

" Thanks again Lex," Crystal said.

" Your welcome boo call me tomorrow," Lexie Said.

Once I left Crystal house I went back to my hotel and got ready to hit the club

Once I left Crystal house I went back to my hotel and got ready to hit the club. I went and had blast at club with Chris and I went on stage with him in club while he performed and just turned up and had fun.