ch || 5

Harry was still in awe. He watched as she walked away with her body guard by her side. He waited until you could only see her glistening legs in the moonlight and got into his car. "Wow. Tonight was unreal," he whispered to himself. He looked into the wing mirror of his car and noticed a new tattoo in his bicep. "What? When did I get that?" He questioned himself as he touched it.

He rubbed it and it faded. "Holy shit, what the fuck?!" He rubbed his fingers together, "Oh shit! It's her autograph. I need to get this tattooed!" He grabbed his opened and tuned in his screen. "Holy shit!" He saw all the messages and missed calls he had from Reya and Gemma. He dismissed them and googled for tattoo shops open at this hour in The Big Apple.

"Village Tattoo you are my savior," he put the key in the ignition and began his car. It was a nine minute drive but since there is rarely anyone on the roads at this time in New York he got there in just five minutes. He entered the door and the bell rang.

"Hello, how may I help you tonight?" A woman covered in tattoos with bright hair asked.

"Hi! Yes! Could I please have a tattoo done?" He asked as he walked up to the reception desk.

"Yes of course! Do you want to look at our designs or do you already have one in mind?" She grabbed a binder full of tattoo designs.

"Actually it's already written on me," he clenched his teeth.

"Oh. What is it?" She asked.

"It's an autograph" Harry raised his sleeve.

"Oh cool! Come on over," She signaled him to follow her and asked him to take a seat on the seat. She began to get her stuff together.

"So, what is the story behind this, if you don't mind me asking," She opened the ink pod.

"I just met Taylor Swift about 20 minutes ago. She signed my bicep and I wanna get it tattooed," Harry chuckled.

"Loft 89?" Harry nodded.

"That's awesome! My son loooves her! He went with his dad today to the concert today, but I couldn't go. I had to pick up a shift," She frowned.

"My sister was supposed to come with me but she had a final to take," He frowned.

"Aww," She said.

——

The lady finished up his tattoo and Harry paid her. Even after everything, Harry still had $20 left. She got into his car and decided to finally check his messages.

Reya🐣✨
53 iMessages

Gemma🙄💓
78 iMessages

Reya🐣✨
7 missed calls

Gemma🙄💓
32 missed calls

"Holy shit!" Harry opened up Gemma's messages. It was full of her asking him if he was okay and if he's almost home.

Harry
I'm omw home

He then moved onto Reya's messages. At first, it was her congratulating him on getting Loft 89' and then "OH MY GOD! REYA!" He couldn't believe the picture she sent him or the video.

Harry
OMG CONGRATULATIONS

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU

REYA! 😭😭😭

ILL TALK TO YOU TOMORROW

TONIGHT HAS BEEN A CRAZY NIGHT

LOVE YOU💕💕💕💕