ch || 7

Harry finally arrived at Taylor's Tribeca penthouse. He parked his car and walked up the steps. He had the bouquet in one hand and his clammy hand in the other. He knocked on the door. He has never been more nervous in his entire life as he waited for what felt like 30 years when it really was more like 30 seconds.

The door opened to display a beautiful and glowing Taylor. "Hey!" She smiled widely.

"H-Hi! Woah-Woah you looking amazing!" Harry already had heart eyes.

"Really? I thought this was too causal," Taylor half smiled. She was wearing a long-sleeved white shirt with light blue denim overalls and some white Adidas Superstars.

"No-No it's perfect. You look beautiful!" Harry still looked at her in awe.

"Thank you! You look very handsome yourself!" Taylor and Harry both blushed.

"Thank you...Oh! These are for you!" Harry handed her the flowers very shakily.

"Why thank you!" Taylor smiled.

"Oh my god Orchids and Hydrangeas? How'd you know these were my favorite?" Taylor gushed over the beautiful flowers. He shrugged and smiled widely.

"I love them!" She hugged him, "Thank you! I'm going to go put them in a vase and I'll be right back okay?" Harry nodded and she went back inside.

"You're so fucking awkward!" Harry scolded himself. He took out his phone and quickly texted Gemma.

Harry
We're about to go to the restaurant

I wanna fucking die

Gemma🙄💓
Okay have fun!

Why? Tf did you do?

"Who you texting?" She came back.

"Huh? Oh," Harry looked up at her and put his phone away. "My sister. She told me to text her when I had left."

Taylor nodded. "I can't wait to meet her someday." Taylor locked her door.

"She really wants to meet you. As Taylor and the girl, I'm seeing," Harry chuckled.

"I was on her Instagram the other day," They walked over to the car and Harry opened the door for her "Thank you," she said to him because he opened the door for her. "She's so cute and pretty. I saw her birthday posts for you, not very good angles, still cute though," Taylor laughed.

"I hate her" Harry chuckled nervously as he was going to kill Gemma when he got home.

Harry went into the driver's seat and began the car. "When I saw her birthday posts, I noticed she didn't tag you, what's up with that?" Taylor turned her head to him.

"I don't have an Instagram account," Harry focused on the road.

"In Loft, you told me you had Instagram," Taylor looked at him confused.

"Oh! Yeah. It's more of a...fan account," Harry whispered the last part.

"Haha, that's so cute! But why don't you have a personal, if you don't mind me asking?" Taylor played with her nails.

"Umm, I don't know. I don't really have friends so I see no point in having one. Plus what am I going to post? I mean I'm into photography but I don't know," Harry said.

"Oh my god! Are you into photography? What have you done, what are your works?" Taylor looked over at him all excited.

"I just do gigs by the word of mouth. All the pictures on Gemma's account that aren't selfies are taken by me and so she got her friends to get me gigs and stuff," Harry explained.