ch || 25

Unfortunately, I woke up alone with no one by my side. Harry had to go to work early this morning. At least I got to sleep in, he's a morning person and I'm not so you can see the conflict there. He thinks 9:00 am is late?? Like no, that's so early. I wake up midday when I'm off tour and work. Later, now that I'm pregnant.

He said he was going to have a long shift today, until 2:00 pm, but promised he'd make up for it when he got back. I mean I guess I could have some me time and maybe hang out with the ladies. They prefer Harry but may I remind them that I've fed them every single day of their life.

We got back from my mom's like last week and it was the most fun Christmas yet. Beats all the Christmases my dad bought Austin and me tons of gifts to make up for him not being there and secretly being with Jeanette and her kids. I've met them before, they're good kids but I don't associate myself with them. I don't see them as anything other than Jeanette's kids.

It was finally a Christmas where I felt like I had a family and where we were all truly happy, my mom, brother and I. It was my first Christmas with my fiancé, I love saying that because I never thought I'd be anyone's fiancée. I'm the girl you date for public gain and once I've been squeezed dry, I'm already in too deep with them. I've in love with them. Before Harry, I hadn't dated anyone since 2011.

When I was offered to fake date Adam, I accepted because I missed having someone I could talk to and count on. I know it was all fake, he has a girlfriend, but I missed the feeling of being held and embraced. We had to do all that for the paparazzi, but behind closed doors, we were more like best friends. Kissing meant nothing to each other, just another zero added to our public gain.

"Taylor, I'm back!" I heard my fiancé yell from the living room. I love saying that. Fiancé, never thought I'd be able to say that. He walked into my bedroom, "Hey love," he smiled and reached over for a kiss.

"You smell good, like vanilla cupcakes. I love it," I gave him another kiss, this time trying to taste the cupcakes. I know he ate one, his lips were stained blue.

"I brought you one, you want it?" He smiled with his teeth.

"Of course, oh my god!" I squealed and he handed me a singular cupcake in a tiny box. It was pink and blue, cute. I took a bite into it, "So, what do you have planned? You said you were going to take me somewhere after work."

"Ah yes, get ready! I'm going to take a shower first," he yelled from the bathroom.

"Just go like that! You smell amazing."

"Yes but I'm covered in flour and sugar, love," he chuckled, "Get ready, you take the longest."

I groaned and got out of bed. My regular (old) clothes did not fit me anymore, like at all. Joseph insisted on him buying all my maternity clothes because he thinks my taste in clothing is bland and he's right, so I let him. Just because I'm pregnant, doesn't mean I can't have style.

I found some clothes and put them on. Harry was already patiently waiting for me in the living room by the time I picked out my outfit. I can no longer put on my shoes so I took them into the living room and asked him to put them in for me. He gladly agreed and put on my sneakers.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he closed the door behind us.

"To get ice cream. I know it's not much but I know you've been craving it lately," he smiled and placed his hand at the small of my back as we stepped into the elevator.

"Ice cream for breakfast? Hell yeah," I chuckled.

"You haven't eaten?" He looked at me with wide eyes.