| K R I S T E N |

Kelly:

Jacks mother walks in with Sydnie. Why is she here, did they find out. I rapidly go through all these thoughts but then my dad breaks me from my daze "Honey" he says to me and I look up at him and I remember that if he is here, there is nothing to worry around. He is my best friend. "W-What are they doing here?" I asked as well as stuttering. My dad clears his throat and turns towards Kristen and grabs her hand. "I had to tell her, I couldn't keep this a secret forever" I lay there in shock, he promised me and especially towards her. I did not want the Avery/Stanford family knowing about my business because they will tell Jack and then he will tease me and then Daniel will know, and all hell break loose; one way or another. "you promised" I say squeezing Zach's hand that was laying on the bed "honey, I know I did but I just didn't see the problem of telling her" I scoffed towards him "of course you don't dad! You aren't the one with cancer, you don't live a body thinking everyday you are going to die and I HATE when people feel pity for me. You out of all people should know that, dad!" I say loudly and my brown eyes were now glossy. He sighs and rubs my head "I know that darling but sometimes you have to let people in" I shake my head and I lay back down and I try to fall asleep.

2 hours later

I was awaken by someone rubbing my shoulder ever so gently. "Hmm" I groan out and the person giggles "the nurse said you could go home" Zach says and I nod and get my stuff together and I see Kristen about to leave "YOU CAN NOT TELL ANY OF THE BOYS ABOUT THIS. ANYONE AT THIS HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW WILL BE THE ONLY PEOPLE KNOWING ABOUT MY DISEASE!" I yell loudly and they all nod.

Oh lord