| E N D |

Daniel:

play song :)

it's been awhile.

how have you been? good, I hope.

life's been crazy lately. the boys and I are on our "Moon Tour" our third album tour. it charted on the billboard 100 to number one.

kelly, well she still runs through my mind each and every single day. I haven't found anyone to take her place, because I can never find anyone that treats me the same way she did. she was one of a kind, but I lost her because I was stupid.

I wanted to spend the rest of my life with kelly, I believed she was going to live and be an amazing mother or wife. she made me very happy and always will.

but, the last person that had her heart was tyrone— he spent her last breaths with her, I wish I did. but, it wasn't my place— even if we were together. he's been there since day one for her, I was there in the middle. I could never replace him.

it's been 12 years since I lost her.

since her dad lost his only child.

but, now they have a 12 year old daughter.

her name is Kylie Ann Smith.

they wanted her to have the same initials so she can represent her older sister- someone she would have loved.

zach on the other hand, he's had it rough. for 2-3 years after he death, he wouldn't come out of his room. he wouldn't be active on social media, talk to anyone. we didn't see him face to face for three months.

kelly was like zach's older sister, he's always had little siblings and older brothers. but never an older sister— that was until kelly came into our lives.

but we've all gotten better, with realizing that's she gone.

but we all know that she will always be watching over us, and she's not in pain anymore.

I love her. I always will.

"falling in love with you.." I sang

THE END