| M E M O R I A L |

OCTOBER 1, 2025

THIRD PERSON POV

Kelly Smith
July 31, 1998 - October 1, 2020
loving sister and daughter.
"it isn't a promise, unless it's a pink promise"

{}

Fans mourned Kelly all day this day. Today is the day the world lost their angel, but heaven also gained an angel. her family has agreed not to post anything on this day, so they can remember this day and be happy for her. they want to remember that she always told everyone to smile and never be afraid and to be strong. kelly was a fighter.

tyrone took this day to travel to pennsylvania and anna understood why and she always would. that's one of the reasons tyrone loved her. he will never forget the day of his wedding that he saw a blue butterfly. but on the other hand. tyrone brought a guest with me to go to pennsylvania. his daughter Kelly Angel Johnson. she was born on April 22, 2021 and she is currently four years old.

"dada, why are we here?" his daughter asked him as they pulled up to the cemetery. tyrone has so many thoughts circling in his mind that he couldn't figure out how to tell her. "i'll show you" he picks up her up, out of her car seat and takes her to kelly's grave.

he notices the softball that is laid down next to it, and the picture of tyrone and anna at their wedding. he takes something out of his pocket and lays along side everything, it's a picture of his daughter when she was born. his first time holding her.

"who is this?"

he sits down in front of the headstone and pulls kelly onto his lap. "this is one of the strongest girls I ever knew. she was brave, beautiful, passionate, so down to earth, and amazing. she was the person I wanted to marry one day." she looks at her dad confused

"what happened to her?"

he laughs lightly, now remembering his daughter LOVED to ask questions.

"she was sick. she fought for many years and one day she didn't want to keep taking her medicine; so she stopped. she lived almost a whole year, until one night she d-died. she was with me and she told me that she loved me and she will watch me from above and to never forget her. she thought I was asleep when she told me that; but no." kelly hugs me tightly and I hug her back.

"why do I have her name?" she says putting her fingers at her mouth

"because, I wanted you to be named after the most courageous woman I had ever met. and slowly, but surely I can see it in you. " she sighs and looks down at her grave with me.

"goodbye, kelly. goodbye mrs. smith" he whisper and him and his daughter walked off hand in hand.

yes, kelly was buried alongside her mother and that was her last wish, she asked her dad before she died.

"Daddy, look! a blue butterfly" kelly yells and points. tyrone whips his head towards the direction Kelly is pointing and he sees it

a blue butterfly, along side a white butterfly.

she found her mom.