| H I M |

Tyrone:

"Alright bye mom, love you" I hung up the phone.

I look at my reflection the mirror. I put my fingers on the edge of the dresser and press enough until my fingertips turn white.

"Tyrone?" I hear someone say from behind the wooden door. I step towards the door and place my fingers upon the golden knob. I see Mr. Smith, as I like to call, dad.

He's tall, with a slight gray coding on top of his black hair. He has blue eyes, and has an extremely deep voice.

"Yes"

He walks into my room, and sits down on the bed. He pats the spot next to him, which happen to be next to my plane tickets back home. "You won't be needing these anymore" he says ripping them. I widen my eyes and hug his upper body. "You're kidding?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "Tyrone, I'm serious. You will be living with my family and I."

I pace around the room with my hands behind my neck. I'm crying tears of joy and I have the biggest smile on my face. I don't have to leave her behind again. I can stay with her, through her treatments, her depressed moments, and her battle coming to an end with a win.

I run downstairs and I see Kelly kissing Daniel. I widen my eyes and walk straight back upstairs into the bathroom. I splash the cold water onto my face and look in the mirror as the water dropped from my nose and eye lashes. Does she trust him more?

I shake my head and take a deep breath exiting the bathroom. "Kelly" I yell, to see if she was still here.

"I'm in the kitchen Ty!" I hear her yell back. As I'm walking downstairs, I take a glance at my watch and I see it's 2:37, meaning Kelly hasn't gone to get her treatment.

I make my way into the kitchen and I see Kelly munching on some ice, yes ice. I scrunch my eyebrows together and I laugh slightly.

"don't judge" she says pointing her finger at me. I put my hands up in the air in defense "wasn't gonna" I walk over and sit down across from her and she looks at me. "what's up?" she asks putting down her ice. "I was wondering if I could come to your treatment today?" she puckers her lips and looks down "actually Daniel was going to come with me" I push my tongue to the roof my mouth "oh okay" I start to walk away, but kelly pulls my left arm "wait, Ty. I-" I cut her off and look at my ceiling and then back at her

"no, it's fine. I came all the way down here to spend time with you. If you are just going to put him first, then maybe I should call mama and move back home" I say not caring that I just ruined my surprise

"move? you are going to move here?" she asks with a small smile.

"i'm not sure anymore bubs" I say I walking off.

Kelly:

I stand there hoping none of that was true. I could have just lost my best friend. I sit down on the couch with my head in my hands. "You okay?" I hear. I look up and I see Daniel "not really" I wipe away a small tear that trickles down my face. "What happened?" He puts his right arm around me and I lean into him. "Ty. He wanted to come to my treatment and I said he couldn't because you were tagging along. Then apparently he was going to move here, but now he might change his mind because he thinks I might put you first before him" he hugs me tighter and plants a small onto my head. "Kelly. You know he even asked me if it was okay for him to move here?" I snap my head up and look at those beautiful blue eyes.

"Really?" Daniel nods and I sigh.

"He wanted to make sure, I wasn't uncomfortable with him being here more. I would love for him to be baby. He would make you happy, he knows more about you then anyone combine." he smiles and presses his fingers into my shoulder. I take a deep breath and stand up.

"I love you" I say pecking daniel's lips

"I love you too" he smiles down at me.