| U N I V E R S A L |

September 18, 2020

Kelly:

I stopped my chemotherapy the other day. It felt amazing sleeping in my old room, the same smell, the same hole in the wall from when Jack attempted a backflip, and most importantly my family is here. In the hospital, you see different people everyday; walking up and down the halls, coming into your room making sure you're breathing, and just sometimes hearing the lullaby that a baby was born. That was probably my favorite part of the day.

When you are stuck in a bed because you are physically getting worse and you know you are going to die, you feel useless. You can't get up out of that white, uncomfortable bed and hug your loved ones properly or even go to the bathroom by yourself; because that's how sick you are.

Being at home, I get to walk around by myself and go pee by myself. I could finally hug my dad properly, for the first time in like three months. I missed playing dress up with Isla, or even just taking a random night drives with Sydnie. Ava, she would be the person I would go to, to gossip about a celebrity or even just to talk to someone; she's an amazing listener.

Seeing Daniel for the first time in three months, was surprising. Yes, we did kiss but I told him we couldn't get back together because I could die very soon and I didn't want to break his heart even more. He agreed with me, and said we would go back to being very close friends like we were and not being awkward.

The boys were very excited to squeeze me when I finally got home. They all said they missed my sarcastic comments and waking them up every morning. Zach told me that he really missed when I would throw whip cream on Jack while he was sleeping. Corbyn, missed when I would bully jack.

Okay so, they all missed when I bullied Jack.

Tyrone first didn't agree on me stopping my treatment. I understood why, because he doesn't want to lose me. He told me that he didn't know what he would do, if he lose me before he was married or when he had his first child. I honestly, didn't know how to respond because I can't lie and say "I will be there" because I probably won't. I was bad on chemotherapy, I think I'm just getting worse by the minute.

He told me he is taking me to Disney's Hollywood Studios today.

"Ready?" I walk downstairs and I see Tyrone throwing Isla up in the air. His smiles is extremely big, and he absolutely adores Isla.

"Are you stealing my best friend?" I question jokingly to Isla.

"Yes ma'am" she says hugging Tyrone tightly.

Tyrone cracks up and puts her down "I'll see you later" he fist bumps her and he walks to the door

"You coming bubs?" He asks

I run over to the door and I smack his head on the way out. "Brat" he yells chasing after me. I squeal loudly and I start running down the hall. Do you ever feel like you can run so much fast down a hotel room hall or even just a long hallway? Well I do, and I feel the wind whipping through my hair as I sped down the red carpeted hallway.

I start to feel extremely winded and I slow down, fast. I put my hands on my knees and I feel Tyrone run up next to me "Are you okay?" I nod quickly and he hands me my water bottle. I take a couple sips of it and I breathe out. "Okay, I'm good" he smiles.

{}

We just got off a crazy ride and we both walk off dying of laughter. I run over to a bench and I look around the big, area. "This is so much fun Ty!" He side hugs me on the bench "you're welcome" I laugh and I spot The Tower Of Terror. "Oh my god! I loved this ride. Can we go on?" I say jumping up and pulling Ty's hand. "I've never been on it" I widen my eyes and pull his hand more. "Move your fat ass then and let's go" he groans and walks with me to the ride.

KellySmith

(DONT MIND THE CLOAK AND DAGGER TAGS|

Liked by: TyroneJohnson, Seaveydaniel, and 643,837 others

KellySmith: Tyrone has NEVER been on the Tower of Terror. Now he has. His reaction was so funny!

View all 1,837 comments

TyroneJohnson - This is bullying!

SydnieAvery - His Face!!!

SeaveyDaniel - the girl to the right is a mood.

Load more comments

{}

TyroneJohnson (SAME THING)

Liked by: KellySmith, Imzachherron, and 253,737 others

TyroneJohnson - Hung out with this one today 💛

View all 2,838 comments

User9 - I SHIP IT SO HARD!

AvaStandford - I ship this!!

KellySmith - I had fun too bubby! 💗

Load more comments