| B A T T L E S C A R S |

September 27, 2020

Kelly:

"It's the boys four year anniversary today as a band! Honestly, it's been amazing watching them grow just from when they released "Trust Fund Baby" it was surreal because that hit number one in maybe a day and it was really cool because I got to see the behind the scenes and watch them find their sound for their first album and it was amazing" I say to the interviewer.

"That sounds amazing Kelly! Now, let's talk about your single that went viral called "One Day"!" She smiles

"Oh yes! That was actually written in maybe 1-2 days and I had my best friend Tyrone right beside me as I played." I rub my hands together and adjust the microphone.

"Now, this song is about love. So how does it relate to you in a personal level?" She moves her hand around as she speaks to me.

I widen my eyes and nod. "Good question" she cracks a small smile and I look up and breathe in

"Uhh. Well, I think it actually relates to every girl who is in high school, middle that has a crush. But on a personal level, I had a crush on a kid in my school and when I would get into fights in school, that is really the only time he would actually acknowledge I was there and maybe a couple conversations here and there but I didn't put it all about me. I added some feelings that other girls were feeling and I think that's why the song went viral because I connected with so many people" I take a sip of my water and smile to myself because I sounded smart for once. She looks down at her paper and then looks back at me.

"We have seen the pictures of you and your best friend Tyrone, now how did you two meet?" I smile widely

"My favorite topic" I laugh

"We met when were in diapers, believe it or not. Our moms were actually in the service together; so we were military kids and we were from the same state. Our moms eventually introduced us to each other and we became best friends." I smile and think of my mom and Tyrone always play bickering.

"What makes him unique, as in to gain the title of your best friend"

"He was there for me in situations that my dad or my mom even couldn't be there for me. My mom actually passed away from a heart condition when I was younger and my dad didn't know how to deal with it or even how to deal with me. I got why, because they were together since they were 13 and Tyrone was very close with my mom. He would stay with us, if his mom got deployed and mine didn't at the time. We were actually called "double trouble" at school for someone reason. I mean we didn't do anything too serious but yeah" she smiles and seems astonished

"I need me a Tyrone" we all crack up in the little room we are in for the interview and I feel actually really good right, and happy.

"Well thank you for coming Kelly! Everyone make sure to check out her new single "One Day" I wave to the camera and say goodbye to all the people in the little room that was involved in the interview.

{}

I don't go home right away, I actually go to the little place, thing that the boys are having their little party today.

When I walk in, I see all the boys doing backflips, well attempting. These suckers don't know what I can do.

"Y'all suck!" I yell from the door

"Shut up Kelly! You can't do better" Jack yells and I widen my eyes and Tyrone pats his shoulder

"But, she can"

I throw my bag down and take off my jacket. I do three cartwheels and a front flip. I land straight in front of jack and I smile at him "now who's talking?" I walk away and I sit on the couch.