| D A N I E L |

Kelly:

Today Daniel is taking me out on a date. He told me we are just going out to McDonalds or somewhere, to get my mind off of everything.

I walk downstairs and I see my Daniel talking to a girl

I walk downstairs and I see my Daniel talking to a girl. "Hey" I say walking over and hugging him lightly. I look towards the girl and she has light brown hair, very skinny, has beautiful features, and she doesn't look dead.

"Hey Kelly, this is Aspen. She is David's daughter" he says motioning between me and her. I smile and put my hand out for her to shake and she lightly shakes it. "Hi" I sigh and go to put my shoes on

"Actually, Kelly. Do you mind if we do this another time?" He says to me. I look up and I have my mouth open a little and I look between him and Aspen. "Uhm. Y-Yeah sure. Whatever works for you. I am going to find Ty" I say walking outside.

Honestly, it hurt that he chose her over me. I get it, she is way prettier than me, she has flawless skin, she has no eye bags, and she isn't sick. She is the total opposite of me and Daniel wouldn't be stressed if he were with her.

I go downstairs and out into the lobby/hangout area of our building and I see Tyrone sitting in one of the rooms, that no one usually goes in. I take a deep breath and I feel anxious. My throat suddenly becomes dry and all my confidence goes down. What if he doesn't want to be friends with me? What if he wants to move back home?

I shake my negative thoughts away and I softly knock on the open door "Ty" he looks over at me and then looks back down at his hands. I bite down my bottom lip and sit on the chair beside him. It was only silence that washed over the small, colorful room. "Why?" I hear Tyrone mumble. I look at him and he looks at me "Why did you choose him over me" his voice cracks and it sounds like he's been crying. "I-I didn't" I softly say and I hear him laugh a little. "Then why did he get to go to your treatment?" He asks me. "I didn't think you'd want to go." I hiccup and he looks at me with wide eyes. He sits up in his seat and turns towards me

"Why would that even cross your mind. I've been going to them for how many years and I just told you the other day I felt like I was being replaced by him. When I cried in your arms on the beach Kelly! You even said yourself 'I will never replace you' well it sure as hell feels like it." He raises his voice and then cuts himself off "I'm sorry I didn't mean to ye-" I cut him off quickly "no, you had the right to yell at me. I messed up. It's not like Daniel would want to be with me. He canceled our date to hang out with some girl named Aspen" Tyrone wraps his arms around me and I feel the tears slowly fall. He plants a small to my forehead and then he says "yeah, she tried hitting on me before" I start laughing and he pouts, like actually pouts

"That's not funny, she grabbed my bicep like fifty times"

I burst out laughing even more and I fall to the floor clutching my stomach and I hear Tyrone groan.

"You're a brat"

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder "wow there" I yell and he starts laughing. He runs up to my apartment and he was about to slam the front door open "be really quiet Isla is taking a nap, she is sick" I say to him and he puts me down and playfully puts his index finger to his lips. I roll my eyes and shake my head, because I was lying. I just didn't want him to tickle me.

We walk in laughing lightly and I look forward to see Daniel and Aspen, kissing. I widen my eyes and I feel Tyrone tense up behind me. I look closer and i see Daniel is kissing back. I take the door and slam it shut. They both let go and their faces are in complete shock. Daniel has red lipstick on his lips and they are swollen, so they've been kissing for a while.

"Kelly I can ex-" Tyrone cuts him off

"Don't give her that bullshit excuse. ''I can explain' when you can't. I told you, hurt her and I break your bones." He goes to punch Daniel but I stop him

"Ty! Don't" he gives Daniel a dirty look.

"Kelly" Daniel says softly and goes to grab my hand but I pull it away.

"You have a girlfriend?" Aspen says and I nod.

"No. Stop. You've done something like this before, but you were drunk and I forgave you. This time you are completely sober and don't tell me she forced herself when I saw you kissing back. Daniel, you mean the world to me but. I-I can't keep doing this." He looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"No kelly, please don-" I cut him off by walking away. I sigh as my hand touches the doorknob and I turn around with Tyrone at my side.

"Aspen"

She looks at me and I smile lightly at her "don't hurt him. don't let go of him. please love him with everything you have" she nods and smiles sincerely at me. I look back at Daniel once more and I close the door behind me.

This chapter in my life is complete, but broken.