| W H Y D O N T W E |

Kelly:

Today is the day I meet Jack's boy band. I don't really want to because they are boys and they will ask questions about me, of course I don't want anyone to know everything about me. I know one of their names, dick- I mean Jack.

"KELLY! THE BOYS ARE HERE!" Jack yells.

I roll my eyes and I walk down the stairs in this

I had grabbed my bag before I walked out room.
I casually throw my bag down in the hall closet as I reach downstairs because it's my hospital bag for when I go for my treatment every week. "Hey!" I hear by the front door, ew boys. I walk to the door and I see four boys that are not familiar. "Guys, this is my moms husbands daughter, kelly" Jack says coming up next to me. I pull over my small jacket that I just threw on, so they don't see the marks from my chemo. "hi guys" they all wave. "Are y'all gonna introduce yourselves or am I suppose to guess who you are?" I say with an attitude "o-oh we though jack told you who we are" I laugh "like I would talk to jack" they all look at each other.
"I'm Jonah" he is tall
"I'm Corbyn" white hair
"I'm daniel" beautiful eyes and tooth gap
"I'm zach" rosy cheeks

"Nice" I walk away and I hear jack walk over "what the hell was that?" He scolds me. I look at him with wide eyes "what do you mean, that's how I am!" He shakes his head "you are such a bi-" I cut him off before he finishes "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!" I yell at him and everyone comes running

"Kelly are you okay" I nod and I start to fall back.
"Honey we have to go to the hospital" my dad says catching me.

"No, I'm fine. I promise. Please" I say looking at him with pleading eyes. He nods and hugs me "why would she need to go to the hospital?" Jack mumbles. "Wouldn't you like to know jack" I say before I run upstairs, pushing past Daniel and Jonah.

I slam my door shut and lay down on my bed. "why?" Is all I ask myself before I hear a knock at the door.

"Who is it?"

"Zach" I furrow my eyebrows

"Come in?" I say questionable

He walks in and I look down and I play with my fingers. I hear the door shut lightly and he sits beside me on my bedside. "are you okay?" I laugh lightly "do I look okay?" I hear him chuckle "I mean you look beautiful but how it was down there. I don't think you're okay" I smile and wipe my tears "what happened?" I sigh and look up at him and finally connect my eyes with him "he doesn't know everything about me. no know does besides Tyrone" he looks at me "who is Tyrone?" I smile "my bestfriend, he moved to Florida" he hugs me out of no where and I feel ok my walls break away, for him.

"I have a secret, that only my dad and Tyrone know about" he pulls from the hug and puts his hand on my shoulder "not even jack?" I shake my head rapidly " I would never tell that jerk anything Zach" he looks down and sighs "do you mind telling me, you don't have to. But I want to let you know. You can trust me" he grabs my hands and give them a reassuring squeeze with a sweet smile. "You promise? It's not a promise, unless it's a pinky promise" I put my pinky finger up and he locks his with mine and he kisses his hand and I do mine. I unlock our pinkies and rub my hands on my legs and he rubs my shoulders "take your time"

I put my head down once again and I whisper "I'm sick" I hear him move on my bed "your what?" I shake my head and look at him "I'm sick Zach" he opens his mouth "with what?" I wipe the tears that are now rapidly falling "leukemia since I was 17" he hugs me tightly and I break down in his arms "you are gonna fight this, okay?" I nod and pull from the hug.

"Thank you Zach"

"Always Kelly"