| O N E Y E A R L A T E R |

February 16th, 2018

Kelly:

It's been a year, a year since I last talked to you. To answer your questions- yes, I am still sick and possibly getting closer to beating it. Yes, Daniel and I are still together, the fans do know about us; and no I still haven't seen Tyrone.

"Dad" I yelled through the apartment and Sydnie comes walking in.

"Your dad went out, what's up?" She asks walking into my room.

"Today is his birthday and I can't even see him Syd!" I cry out and she immediately engulfs me into a hug.

"Who?" She asks

"Tyrone"

She hugs me tighter and rubs her hand through my hair. "I promise you will see him again one day, even if I have to pay for it." She promised. I look up and hug her tighter

"Thank you, I love you" I whisper

"I love you too Kelly"

I soon fall asleep in her arms and she lays me down on my bed and I fall into my deep sleep.

SYDNIE POV

I need her to see Tyrone. It doesn't help with her cancer because it stresses her out and her body still is at her weak stage and it tires her out as she just fell asleep in my arms.

I sneak into her room and take her phone. I open her phone quickly and go to the contact bubba 💙✨ I click on it and he picks up on the third ring, damn.

"Hey BUBBBBY!" He screams into the phone

"Aaron, it's Sydnie" I say to him

"Oh no. I don't want to be bullied" I laugh from what happened last time I talked to him.

"No. I'm not gonna. So Kelly hasn't been doing the best and she is really upset today because she couldn't see you today, because it's your birthday. Which Happy Birthday Weirdo. Do you think you could maybe come up tomorrow and surprise her?" I say all really fast.

"First. Thank you. Second. OF COURSE I WILL COME OUT" he yells into the phone.

"Okay see you then"

KELLY POV

I wake up and I hear a bunch of commotion in the living room. I rub my eyes and walk downstairs in my pajamas

 I make my way into the living room and and I see the boys here and immediately Jonah picks me up brings me back into the other room

"Nope" he says bluntly.

"What?" I whine

"You are not wearing that" he says gesturing towards my outfit

"I'm nineteen and what this is Daniel's sweatpants" I say smiling about last nights events.