Imagine - Shopping (Steve Rogers)

Guess who finished their homework and can write for you guys now🙂🙂

"Tony's weird hair gel?"
"Check."
"Thor's pop tarts?"
"I may have grabbed myself some too, but check." Steve cut his eyes at you before going back to the list.
"Wanda's bobby pins?"
"Check."
"Sam's bird seed?"
"No, why does Sam need bird seed? Nobody in the compound has a bird." Steve rolled his eyes but chuckled at the thought of his friend wanting bird seed. "I don't know (N/N), it's not our job to judge, just to get groceries and such this month." You gave Steve a deadpan look. "I get that, but bird seed?" You questioned, exasperated. "I think he feeds birds at the park." "Well why can't he give them bread like everyone else?" You huffed as Steve grabbed the front of the cart and started leading you to the pet isle. "Let Sam feed the birds bird seed, probably tastes better than bread." He said glancing at you. "Sam would know." You mumbled but Steve heard and busted out laughing. You blushed as he held his chest and nudged him with the cart. "Who's next?" Steve shook his head before getting the list out his pocket. "Clint wanted shoe polish and orange juice. Oh and chocolate chip muffins." Steve told you, trying to decipher Clint's handwriting. "You need to start copying the lists down again, your handwriting is so much better than Clint's; he wants powdered doughnuts too." Steve said, still squinting at the paper. "I didn't feel like doing it this month, but we have all of Clint's stuff. Did Natasha want anything?" You asked, looking through the cart. "She wanted a buttload of detergent." You started steering the cart towards the laundry isle. "Yeah she lost that bet with Tony and has to do laundry all month." You trailed off, trying to decide what brand to get. "Could you grab that one please?" You pointed to a brand on a shelf you couldn't reach. "Did you pick that one just so I'd have to get it?" Steve teased. "Well no, but I did appreciate the view." You winked, leaving Steve blushing as you pushed the cart out the isle. "What's next Cap?" You turned as he finally followed you out of the isle. "Sam also said 'tell (N/N) to work her sandwich magic." You rolled your eyes as Steve helped you grab all the items you needed for your sandwiches. "Did we grab yours and Bucky's drawing stuff yet?" You asked, already walking to the arts and crafts section. "No, I'll get it." You waited as Steve got stuff for him and Bucky. "Anything for Loki?" "He wanted a different weird hair gel then Tony but I think we grabbed his too. Did we get Visions hot cheetos?" Steve asked and you gave him a weird look. "Vision likes hot Cheetos?" You checked the cart to see if you had hot Cheetos. "No I think he noticed we liked them and no one put them on the lis- Oh yeah! Did we get movie night snacks?" Steve nodded and followed as you grabbed everything for movie night. You and Steve spent another 45 minutes getting all the groceries for the tower.
"Milk?"
"Check."
"Chocolate milk for Clint and Peter?"
"Yep. Oh look!" You pulled the cart over to the toy isle. "Look Steve!" You picked up all the avengers action figures. "No one will notice if we bring these back too, right?" You questioned as Steve smiled and put the action figures in the cart. "But only if we get two Bucky and (S/N) ones." You laughed as you grabbed another of each. "Oh checkout is gonna be hell." You said, pushing the cart to a checkout isle. "Self checkout?" Steve asked. "Nope that'd be even worse."