Sleep (Tony Stark)

i put a lot of cussing in this one, but that post was on my explore page and this is based on it :)

It was late in the night, almost starting to transition into early morning, as you made your way down to Tony's lab. You had woken up to an empty bed and freezing room, hours after Tony said he'd come up in a minute. You wrapped your blanket closer around you because the entire tower was just as cold.

Tony looked up as he saw the lab door slide open. "What are you doing, I told you I'd come up in a minute." He asked. "Yeah like 5 hours ago." You said with a yawn. "You're kidding that had to be about 20 minut- holy shit, you're right."

"Can you come to bed now?" You tucked the blanket even tighter around you. "Give me a second." You rolled your eyes as you walked over to him, awkwardly wrapping your arms with the blanket around his waist. He laughed when you tickled him a bit. "Why do you have a blanket?"

"Because it's fucking cold," you said sleepily, "I swear you only keep it this cold so I'll cuddle with you. Which doesn't make sense because then you don't come to bed." He put his work down and turned to face you in your arms. "It's not even that cold honey." You scoffed. "It's literally freezing. I think your sleep deprivation is throwing you off." He just laughed. "You think so?"

"Can you just come to bed?" You whined. "Yeah go up and I'll be there in a minute." You huffed as he turned around again. You rested your face in his neck. "If you don't come I'll be all cold and lonely. Come so I can just curl up in your arms and be warm." He raised an eyebrow and turned his head a bit. "Are you trying to seduce me into healthy sleeping patterns?"

"Is it working?" You asked hopefully and signed in defeat. "Yes." You grinned as you began to pull him out of the lab. "Victory feels nice. And warm."