Coffee Shops (Steve Rogers)

I'm sorry this took so long but I was already having trouble writing and then school started, but it's not good so it probably shouldn't have taken so long😂

Prompt #29: She's gorgeous
( from whatahecksm19 )

"Alright so you're going to meet my sister later." Sam told Steve as they went on their morning run. "I am?" Steve asked, glancing at Sam as they ran past a woman walking her dog. "Yup, I told her I'd finally introduce her to my best friend. I didn't feel like having her drool over you and Bucky at the same time, so I figured I'd have her meet him another time."

"You haven't really told me much about your sister." Steve said and Sam shrugged. "It never really came up, I talk to her a lot though. But I wouldn't know where to start." Sam said and Steve shrugged as they slowed to a jog. "He name is (Y/N), she's a little younger than me, by the way. She has (H/L), (H/C) hair. She's (height) tall. She's (insert some personality traits here). Has (E/C) eyes."

"She sounds cool." Steve said, and they began to walk. "Yeah she's great, I'm sure you'll like her"

*time skip*

"So she should be here any minute." Steve took a sip of his coffee, glancing around the little shop. He turned when he heard the bell, signaling the door opening. He froze when he  saw you walk in and look around, before your smiled when your eyes landed on Sam. "She's gorgeous." He said as Sam stood to greet you. Sam didn't miss a beat before responding. "Yeah good looks run in the family, how are you sucker?" Sam asked, turning his attention to you as he gave you a hug. "Well I was doing great till I saw you didn't get me anything." Sam laughed before placing a hand on Steve's shoulder. "(N/N), this is Steve, Steve this is - (Y/N), Sam and my best friend are the only ones who call me (N/N)."