Dressing Up (Tony Stark)

I wrote based off a request from MarvelDreamer except the request was from October (sorry bout that)

"I don't think this is going to work out the way you guys think it will." You called from the closet. Wanda, Natasha, and Tony were waiting for you to come out in your dress they picked out. "And why do you say that? I'd appreciate you looking nice at my party later." Tony said rolling his eyes even though you couldn't see him.

"I'm sure it'll be fine." Natasha added. "I feel like you guys think-" you paused when you stumbled a bit, trying to adjust the dress, "that you think it's gonna be one of those things where I say I don't look good but I'm actually gorgeous, when in reality I look awful in dresses." You finished. "I'm sure you'll look great, (Y/N)." Wanda tried to assure you. "Yeah I've never seen you look bad." Tony said. "That's definitely a lie, and you've also never seen me in a dress so - oh my god you got heels with this?" You whined. "Oh be quiet I've seen you walk in heels before." Natasha protested.

"Yeah but heels and a dress? Oh see I do look bad." You stepped out of your closet and Tony's eyes widened. "You really weren't lying." Wanda hit his shoulder but you just rolled your eyes. "Gee thanks. But I can't go to the party like this." "I think I have a solution." Tony left the room and you went back into the closet to change. "Maybe we go the wrong size?" Natasha suggested. "Nope it fit perfectly just didn't look good." Tony came back holding a garment bag. "It's Pepper's but she ordered the wrong size and never returned it." He said handing it you through the door.

You opened the bag to reveal a velvet one piece pantsuit. It was a maroon color, and went with the heels from the dress. "Wait this is really nice it might work." You called from your closet and Tony rolled his eyes. "Wow maybe don't sound so surprised next time." You stepped out the closet and Natasha smiled.

"If this Iron Man thing doesn't work out you could be a fashion designer, Stark." She joked. "Well I think it'll be fine, but I wouldn't go that far cause I just pulled that out of Pepper's closet." You did a little spin in the mirror, inspecting your appearance. "Tell Pepper to buy some more clothes in my size."