Chapter 8: Sukwon

The birds are singing and the sun had just light the sky, in the beautiful morning. Hyerin mom could not stop crying. She need to let her only daughter go to the palace.It will be hard to see her now. She love her sweet daughter so much, she could never be able to apart with her. Hyerin cried too, there were uncountable memories in this house. A house where she finally can breath, a house where she was loved every second.

"Do not cry my daughter, it's a good day, smile" her father wiped her tears.

"You are right father, Hyerin you will be more ugly" he teased her.

" Wife, please stop now. She need to go now or she will be late". Hyerin's father hold his wife".

"Here, on the 8th day of the 4th month, I appoint you to 4th rank Royal Noble Consort Sukwon. She shall accept and obey this order." The Chief Court Lady read the scroll written by the king.

"Sukwon, please serve the king with all of your heart and be the pillar of of the inner court".

"Yes, Junjeon Mama. I shall remember your words."

"Congratulation, Sukwon Mama" the court ladies,ministers and officers repeated three times while bowing.
________________

"Sukwon Mama, The left minister Han Minhyun and the right minister Kim Taehyung are here." Court Lady Seo announced.

"Let them in".

" Congratulation, sukwon mama. This is my friend Kim Taehyung".

"Congratulation Sukwon Mama. I had been waiting to meet you since we've been friends but Minhyun never let me. Now I know why, you are such a beauty." Taehyung showed his tongue to Minhyun.

"Hahaha, that's hillarious. I heard a lot about you from orabeoni. By the way don't call me Mama, just call me by my name".

" Did you heard a lot about me or the king?" He smirk to Hyerin, teasing her.

" Alright, but only when we are alone." He agreed.

"Right, Mama. We from the North Faction will fully support you. My father, the state councillor had agreed."

"Thank you so much. I didn't know how to repay you."

"Just have a baby fast Mama. Hahaha" he laughed out loud.

_____________

This is what Hyerin wears at the ceremony