Chapter 21: The rebel

Most of the rebellilions had been fall. Only the Leader of the Southern Party and his sword mans are still alive. He is Jang Suu'i father.

"Taegun Mama! What have you done? You are supposed to kill the king! Don't you want to know the truth about your mother?"

"Shut Up traitor! You are the one who kill my Mother. Do you think I'm stupid? I saw everything, your people put poison in her food. You hate her cause she always get on your way."

" Ha! Yes Taegun Mama I was the one who kill her. You want to kill me. Then kill! But it will never bring  the late Myeongbin mama back alive!"

" Shut up!"

An arrow from the Grand prince hand flew and attacked the heart of the traitor. The soldiers settled the rest of his man.
~~~~~~~~~

When things had settle down the guards from Hyerin's and the queen hidden place had left. They are unaware that one of the rebellilion is targetting Hyerin and her baby.
The man came in and go towards them.

" who are you?" The queen asked.

Without answering the man draw his sword and attack the baby and Hyerin but the queen stopped him with the sword. But the man in a second stabbed the queen.

"Junjeon Mama! Mama!" Hyerin cried and Lee Sun is crying very loudly.

Hanuel suddenly came in and attack the man.

" Hyerin you must be the queen. You must.. protect the crown prince. Please..
Being with you is my happiness. You will always be my little sister"..

" Mama! No! The physician will come soon. Please, please don't say words like that!"

"Junjeon!" The king came in hurriedly when he heard from Haneul.

" Jeona...I'm sorry for not being a good wife and queen for this country. I couldn't even bear a child for you".

"No Junjeon. It's me who should be sorry. I never do anything for you please give me a chance".

" Jeona you will always be in my heart, please protect your son and Sukbin. Make her the queen. " The queen closed her eyes and released her final breath.