Chapter 9: The Hidden Feelings

Han Hyerin walked into the King's chamber. She's nervous, she never greet him properly even when he was the crowned prince.

"Jusang Jeona, I'm Han Sukwon greeted you." She bowed her head and sat infront of him.

He take Hyerin's hand hidden under her dangui, he hold it very gently. He then placed her hand on his chest.

"Hyerin, don't you know how hurt I am, letting you go? Don't you know how  regret I am, not been able to protect the queen seat for you? Don't you know how I miss you? Don't you know how I love you?" He confessed in her ears.

Hyerin cried, she felt so sorry. She should not have left him. She should not have let him being hurt for years.

"Jeona, I'm sorry..."

"Hush" he puts his fingers on her lips.

"It's okay, what important is now that you are by my side. Remember, do not ever leave me again and I would never leave you too". He hugged her.

" I miss you, I love you, Jeona".

" I know".

__________________

Lee Hwon was practising his fighting skills. He starts of with a wooden sword then changes it into real swords. He ordered Haneul to fight properly, do not even give him even a slightest chance. They fight without stopping for two hours. Haneul was known as Joseon's best sword fighter. So it was not easy to beat him.

" Jeona, this the armors that the soldiers from the battlefield wears, it was made from compressed papers within 8 to 10 paper layers". A servant explained him.

"What?It should at least be 20 to 30 layers. How could they let soldiers from the battlefield wear such a substandard armors? They are someone's son and someone's father! In this, with only a single shot they could die! Investigate the millitary office immediately!
Raid any illegal suppliers! If even a single corruption been found, I will eradicate them all!" He ordered the officer.