Chapter 11: The Secret workshop

In the palace's garden, various of flowers bloomed gorgeously. Hee bin was walking towards peonies, picking them up and smell it's enchanted fragrants.

"Sukwon, which one do you like better?Peonies or orchids? I prefer peonies, I love it's fragrants and beautifulness. Peonies are ranked 1st  among flowers.

"Hee bin Mama, I prefer cherry blossoms than those two flowers. I loved when the petals falls cause it resembles life. In life, there are times when we bloomed beautifully but eventually when the season ends, we will fall and scatters. It could mean we fails in life or it could mean death. But it will eventually bloom again when the time comes, in life we will stand up and bloom again. It will always be repeated." She described it while looking at the cherry blossoms. She did not realised that she was describing herself. Her previous life was destroyed and now she's kiving a new life.

"What a brilliant answer!" The queen suddenly walked in the garden.

"Junjeon Mama!"Hee bin and Hyerin bowed to her.

"I am suprised sukwon, you are wise and had excellent virtues. No wonder the king favours you".

" Your grace is remarkable Mama".

Hee bin in silenced felt disgusted and jealous.

__________

In the king's chamber, Lee Hwon hold Hyerin's hand, he pushed the book cupboard at the corner of his chamber. It turned around magically.

"Surprise! Welcome to my hidden workshop! How was it?" He starred at Hyerin shocked face ammusingly.

"Wow, Jeona. I never seen anything like this. It full of things I never knew it will existed at this time. What is this for?" She pointed at a water clock but the water from it goes toward plants by using tubes. The left over water went back to the water clock. She was wondering have the water pump had been invented in this era.

"This is a water clock origined by the great Jang Yu Shil and I innovated it. It was originally used to tell the time.I found a formula that how this clock could supply water at the right time when the plants needed. I found out that pressure could pump the left over water by using this tiny tube. It's complicated to explain. I just experimenting stuff. I need to figure  out how my subjects, poor or rich could use this technology. The poor couldn't afford this water clock."

"Jeona, how about you build a big water clock in the area where it is accessible for all farmers. The cost of the water clock will be sponsored by the country and you just need to collect 2% of the crops each year."

"Excellent idea, I had invented  a new formula of the fertilizer. The amount of crops being harvested will rise. You are totally genius Hyerin."

"No it was all your work Jeona, I just speaks my mind".

Original water clock invented by Jang Yu shil